chapter 8

Tevis pov...

If i say i don't like his family then i am nutcracker who don't know the value of of the family ... Being a single child and love by your parents with out any siblings being lonely it's a hell ...

But when i enter the house Everything was different ... First mr tharn he is president of the country but he is down to earth ... And the way he treat me type i really love it and pampering is next level thing that every wife want from thier husband ...

And about grandpa's they really funny and cute with thier fights and understanding between them ... I love them all expect the guy next to me... I hate him to the core and from of my heart i hate him ...

And i don't even want to see his face ... He was full of blackmail and he married for his money ... And know he is stating that he loves me ... Like we are in love for years asshole ...

Alex:"Enough of cursing me Peacock ... Come this our room ... And your luggages are already inside don't worry ok ... Later i will take you to mall so you can buy everything you want my queen..." Queen my foot ...

Tevis:"Enough of your drama ... You can stop it because only you and me here ... Don't need to continue your drama in this four wall ..." I walk towards my luggage and pick my night wear and walk towards the bathroom ....

I am not in the mood to listen to his blabbering and flirting speech ... What a funny fact expect him i like everything in this mansion ... Even this bathroom and this bath tub ...

I walk out after wearing my dress and look at him where he give me a huge smile ... I throw the towel on the laundry bag and lay on bed ...

Alex:"Don't sleep before i come back peacock ..." He walk towards the bathroom fastly... His he for real or he become like this occasionally ...

I place the two pillows inbetween us ... So that he won't touch me and cross his boundaries in the sleep and me too i don't even want to touch his little finger of him ...

Author pov....

Alex walk out of the bathroom and find tevis have already slept and he notice the pillow inbetween them and look at tevis ... He remove it but tevis again place them between them and glare at Alex ...

Alex:"Peacock ... Why there is a pillow inbetween us ..." Tevis glare at Alex and lay down in the bed...

Tevis:"It's a boundary between us... You should never cross the boundary... if you did i will complain to grandpa gulf..."

Alex:"Fine i won't ...sleep tight and love you..." He chuckled before laying down on his side ...

Tevis:"What ever i hate you ..." Tevis trun his back to Alex and drift to sleep while Alex keep looking at tevis back with a smile ....

Alex:"You know what i will change this hate into love and soon you will fall for me peacock ... That day you stuck with me completely ... Sleep well my queen good night..." He trun facing a well while tevis open his eyes where a tear fall from his eyes ....

In morning tevis walk and find he was sleeping on Alex chest like fully on his body ... He blink few minute to process and he shout top of his voice ... Good the room his soundproof...

Tevis:"AHHHH....YOU ALEX ..HOW DARE YOU CROSS THE BOUNDARY ..." He slap Alex chest and sit on his place ...while Alex laugh at him ...

Alex:"Fine look around and say who cross the boundary ... And see the pillows that you have placed in between us ... Last night in your sleep you kicked the two pillows and your rolling around and around like a clock and finally you have settled on my chest ... Now tell me you don't even let me sleep properly and know your blaming me ... What a logic i am the one who should shout at you ... Anyway i like your small wasit of you ..." Alex kiss tevis forehead and move towards the bathroom ..." Tevis about to Throw the pillow but he stop it and flop again in the bed...

Everyone was seating on the dinning table and waiting for the Breakfast ... Good type took rest and stopped his toture ... Max and Zee where showing thier puppy eyes to thier wifey but know use ...

Gulf:"So how was your sleep on the couch ..." Max and Zee glare at gulf and earn a slap again...

Tul:"When my honey ask you something you better answer him ..."

Zee:"Yeah it was awesome and you see our back pain is killing us equally and your asking we enjoyed or not ..." Zee shake his head...

Thorn:"But dada ... Where will your back pain gose when you have a hot session with papa everyday ..." Techno hit his head to shut him ... Mile ,Sam and apo,yu laugh at them ...

Tevis and Alex walk down and sit in empty chair and look everyone laughing and having fun ...

Type:"Tevis and Alex baby boy ... I missed you and this four guys missed you too ..." Type cries after seeing them which panicks tharn ...he hug type while Patting his back...

Tevis:"God what happen to papa type ... Is he alright ..." Gulf and everyone roll thier eyes ...

Gulf:'ohh he is fine tevis baby ... Just his morning mood swings have working so fast ... Don't mind him ... He his pregnant with four babies ... It's easy to get mood swings and cravings ..."

Apo,yu and tevis:"FOUR BABIES ... IN THAT LITTLE TUMMY REALLY ..." Everyone laugh at thier exitcment ...

Alex:"Yeah papa his pregnant with my four sisters or brothers ...." Tharn clean types running nose and face with his kerchief ...

Type:"Yeah i am tevis ... You look cute and yu i love you ..." Tharn close types mouth and glare at yu ...who show peace ✌️ sign to tharn with shaking hands...

Tharn:"You better stay away ... Sugar lips don't love any one when i here your mine ..." Type giggle and wink at yu and apo who gulp down looking at tharn ...

Mew:"Get in girls ... Zee ,max look eve and sash..." Before mew can complete his sentence both Zee and max run and stop infort them with a huge smile ...

Wat:"Just know they state that they are suffering from back pain ... But know they are Running like young boys ... Papa what is happening and why are you slient... Show them who your to them ..." Saint and tul walk towards them while watching they husband holding hands of the girls ...

Eve:"Oh mr zee and max ... We missed you in the morning walk ... But mr mew was always there look he still fit and strong ..." Gulf glare at mew who was showing his teeth ...

Alex:"Get ready to kick out by your Wifey's grandpa's ... Best of luck ..." Tevis look at Alex and everyone who Smirking at them while type who was watching like a movie with wide eyes ...

________________________________________

Spoiler....

Student:"Mr tevis Alexander suppasit ...well back to the college ... Finally you trapped the owner son it seems ...

Tevis:'MIND YOUR WORDS ... AND THINK BEFORE SPEAKING ..."

Student:"Who fall for whom ... It was mr Alex or you ... Mr tevis ..." Tevis slap them and walk towards the class ...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️❣️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....