chapter 53

Author pov...

At morning everyone present in the dining room while jeff and Nova keep giggling looking at Zee's face which was red due to hard punch from saint ... For his last night activity...

Jeff:"Brother in law please pass the ice pack towards me ... So that grandpa Zee can use it and make his cheeks like before ... Good job pa saint know i can see your old anymore..." Zee glare at them both who laughing at his glare ...

Nova:"All you can do is only glare at us ... If you have guts go head and glare at grandpa saint or anyone of them if you really have guts..."

Bright:"Don't listen to that brats Zee they are provoking you ... If you did something all this four will burie you in ground when your still alive listen to me ..." Zee nod his head with a pout while saint already rolling up his sleeve which make him trun his head away ...

Tharn:"So you all have sneak inside thier room right ... Dada's are you guys kid or something when are you all going to be mature and look you all get aged ..." Max point his knife towards tharn who roll his eyes...

Bible:"Look who is talking about that maturity... Early morning i have seen you looking way to get inside thier room dada tharn ... I even have video proof want to play it ..." All top look at tharn who clear his throat and look at them with a smile Before walking away from the place...

Mew:"Brat ... How did you give birth to him baby ... Such a useless guy like his papa..." Expect mew everyone took thier chair and move away from mew who keep looking at tharn in disbelief...

Gulf:"MR MEW SUPPASIT ... DID YOU SAY I AM USELESS ... AND DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOUR KIDS ... " Mew gulp down while gulf glare at him ...

Mew:"I SURRENDER..." Gulf smirk and walk away while mew follow him behind like puppy...

Jeff:"I thought they will ask you to kneel down or sleep outside the hotel ... But nothing to worry we have plenty of time to do what i want from you guys ...." Nova and Jeff keep giggling while max hit them...

Max:"BRATS SHUT UP..." But still they giggle while everyone look them disbelief...

Freye:"P'nova beach ... Ply with vampies ..." Nova laugh at thier cuteness while everyone laugh at them for calling themselves vampires...

Zee:"Finally they accept thier ture identity..." Zee shut his mouth while vamipers glare at him ...

Alex:"Baby peacock let's go for swimming please pretty please..." Tevis shake his head while build drag him from his seat ...

Apo:"Let's go for swimming guys ... Only grandpa's,Papa's and we are allowed so see you guys ..."

Bible:"They are keep on scoring in all way ... Let's them know what we can do guys .... Come on..." Zee and with bright and max stood up while bible shake his head ...

Zee:"Yes your correct let's show them what we can do boys..."

Jeff:"HAHAHA ... ALL THE BEST GRANDPA... TAKE CARE OF YOUR OTHER SIDE CHEEKS ..." Zee look at everyone and seat on his chair while placing the ice pack on his cheek and shake his head...

Type keep looking around to see tharn but he don't see him anywhere...while tevis and others excuse themselves... From thier while type walk around and find Nova and Jeff playing with babies in pool ...