chapter 31

Author pov...

Alex walks towards the bathroom and lock it form inside and splash water on his face and look through mirror ... He throw the vase on wall which echo the bathroom ...

Alex:"Alecia... Alecia... She is my daughter and she was born for me and tevis ... So the pic bible have shown me is its Alecia my daughter...she is three old right know and tevis hide it from me everything still now .... How dare he goes this expand ...

He literally make fun of my fellings towards him ... Now he hide my daughter all this fucking years ... I made a mistake by loving a selfish guy like him ... Now i get it he will go any extent to make me fool again .... You tevis wait and watch i will make you pay for every single thing you have done to me ...

Alex walk towards the bed and find both Alecia and his Peacock... Sleeping on peacefully ... He lay down next to them and get Alecia from tevis and make her laydown on his chest ...while removing her hair Falling on her face ...

Alex:"Alecia ... Your my princess and your mine ... Don't you baby ..." He keep on talking while tevis trun around facing other side while Alex roll his eyes ...

Tevis:"peachy don't cry... Pecoak cal daddy ok ..." Alex look at tevis who talking in his sleep ... He look Alecia while he hug her tightly...

Alex:"You want to talk to daddy baby.... So you miss me ... My poor girl your huh ... " Without knowing him a tear fall down on his eyes while he wipe it close his eyes ...

At morning Alex sleep was disturb... When he open his eyes he find Alecia Looking at him with her big round eyes while sucking her thump ... She was sitting on his chest while holding his shirt tightly with other hand ... He heard sound coming from bathroom and look tevis is not behind him ....

Alex:"Good morning princess... Oh your drooling like your papa ..." He remove her finger and wipe her drooling with a smile ...

Alecia:"Pecoak is there..." She point the finger to bathroom while Alex wake up and took her in his hand ...

Alex:"Let's brush our teeth and bath ok ..." Alecia face change after hearing word bath ...

Alecia:"Peachy no bath ... Bad ...bad ..." Alex he throw her up and catch her which make her giggle ...

Tevis:"Done with your play ... Give her to me ...." Tevis took her from Alex and took her to bathroom to clean her face ...

Later all three walk towards the dinning table and find mile and sam where sitting on the drinking thier coffee ... While Alex took Alecia from tevis ...

Tevis:"Assholes where are my brother's... What you guys did to them ... If i find single scratch on them you three are dead meat for sure ..." Mile and sam chuckled while shaking thier head...

Mile&sam:"THEY ARE TRIED OF LAST NIGHT ACTIVITY..." They both look each other and smirk at tevis who throwing death glare to them while Alex laugh and make Alecia sit on dinning table...

Alex:"What does my daughter want to eat baby ... Tell daddy ..." Alecia look Alex with wide eyes ...

Alecia:"Daddy .... You peachy daddy ... Pecoak daddy ... Peachy daddy ..." She clap her hands which make tevis smile while nodding his head ...

Tevis:"Yes it's Alecia Daddy ... You like daddy ... Now you don't want to call daddy anymore and you won't cry to see daddy everyday don't you .... Now whole you like most Peachy is Pecoak or daddy ..." Alecia hug Alex neck while giggling...