chapter 14

Tevis pov...

I know that what my mom and dad think about... But still i can't leave Alex or the family it's mine and it always remains mine forever ... I agree i don't like Alex at first but he always have the patience on me and stay clam and never react towards me ...

Mom:"Just relax I will make lunch ... Type you too don't strees too much and don't eat snacks too much ... You can't eat lunch later ..." Papa nod his head but still stuffing his mouth with the snacks...

Tevis:"Come on mom i will help you preparing lunch..." Both dad and mom snap thier head as fast they can i know this sentence make them unbelievable...

Type:"Why are you looking at my baby tevis like that he always help us in the kitchen when ever he have time ... He is good at helping me and Papa's too ...." Mom nod her head and walk before me while i follow her behind ... I am dead ...

Mom:"OH BABY TEVIS ... THIS WAY PLEASE ... YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THE KITCHEN IS RIGHT ... PLEASE FOLLOW ME ..." She really like to mock at me ...

Tevis:"Mom don't mock at me ... It's not like that you know right i have alot of work so that i can't help you in kitchen... But i love you so much right ..."

Mom:"Just kidding baby ... I am happy that you mingle with your in law's and that too your son in law of president... I was Afraid what will they do to you because they don't witness your marriage so me and your dad always want to visit you but dad made a mind that he will bring you back after paying the debt back ...

Don't worry dad will pay the debt back you can back to us ... I know your not happy with Alex ..." I heard enough right ...

Tevis:"Who told i don't like him .... He is stubborn and little spoiled by everyone in our house ... But he is really a good husband towards me and he always understand me and set me free ... He loves me lover than anything... On our wedding night i threaten him like i will leave him if he touch me ... But he smile and lay down next to me with out saying anything mom....

Not only him but everyone in my house they are good and lovely ... Everyone there is gay and dada's sister she is lesbian but they don't judge anyone ... I love being with them and soon papa going to have four babies ... May be my sister in law's or brother in law's..." I smile while mom look at me with a smile on her face...

Mom:"You know right me and your dad never against your wish ... I am happy to see you like this baby ... But always remember that me and your dad is here for you..." I hug her tightly thank God she understands me....

Type:"DON'T WORRY IF ALEX DO SOMETHING I WILL SMASH HIM WITH IS DADA LIKE COCKROACH..." We trun and look papa was rolling his sleeves...

Dana:"Yeah sure i will give you some tips too ... How to control your husband..." There we go ... Rest in peace dada...

Author pov...

After sending thier spending thier day with drew and Dana ... They aid bye to them and drive back home ... Type fall a sleep while driving because he tried of roaming around the mansion ...

Alex:"We are here papa ..." They heard a soft snore from type ... " I will carry papa to his room daddy ..." Tharn shake his head and walk towards type side and carry him like baby towards thier room ...

Gulf:"I know that he may fall sleep ... Because he can't stay at one place... Give him massage later tharn ... I am sure his legs going to hurt ..." Tharn nod his head and move towards his room ...

Alex:"peacock you get back to room ... I will be back in a hour ... I have some work to finish... I will be in the Study room ..." Tevis nod his head while moving towards his room ...

Tevis fresh up and walk towards the balcony and stand looking at the sky with a smile ... He look apo and yu entering the mansion after thier work ...

Nova:"Oh brother in law... What a good view right ... I heard Alex cancel the contract but doesn't not mean that i failed right ... Still we have our bet right ..."

Tevis:"Yeah ofcourse mr Nova ... And i also bet includes this one note it ... That same brother of you ... Oh i am sorry my lovely husband will throw you out like trash ☺️ ... Make note of it and stop bothering me ..."

Nova:"Don't think high about you officer ... Because your just a cheap officer in a government but i am more than that remeber it ..." Tevis point the gun on his head while Arthur look both of them ...

Arthur:"OUT OF THEIR ROOM NOVA ... GET LOST..." Nova walk out of thier room while Arthur look at tevis place the gun on the table...

Tevis:"I am sorry uncle ... He just provoke me ..." Tevis sit on bed while Arthur pull the chair and sat facing tevis ... "HE KEEP ON PLAYING TRICK WITH ME ... I CAN'T STAND HIM ... EVERYTIME HE ALWAYS DRAG OUR CONTRACT... FOR HIDING HIS MISTAKE HE USING ME US A TRAMP CARD OVER HERE ..."

Arthur:"Clam down tevis ... I know what he wants if you do something idiotic way everything will be spoiled ..." Tevis look Arthur while trun his head away...

Tevis:"STAY CLAM ... OFFICER YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT .... HE GETTING ON MY NERVES ... DAMN IT STILL HOW LONG WE GOING TO PLAY THIS ACT ... STILL HOW LONG YOU GOING TO HID THAT YOUR OUR HIGHER OFFICER ... "

Tharn:"STILL I TELL HIM TO TEVIS ..."

________________________________________

Spoiler ...

Tevis:"Alex come here ... Please can you massage me feet it's hurt ..." Alex smile and sit on tevis feet while massaging his feet ...

Alex:"Really my Peacock like me ... Are your playing with me again..." Tevis sit down and pull Alex on top of him while kissing his lips ...

Tevis:"If i play with you i will never allow you inside the room and kiss you like this Alex..." Alex smile and hug tevis tightly while kissing his cheeks ...

Alex:"I love you so much baby Peacock... Alex loves you so much..." Tevis nod his head while hugging him tightly...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....