chapter 5

Alex pov ...

So today is the day of mr Monroe daughters wedding ... Hope Sam and mile done everything accordingly what i have instructed to them ... If something went wrong later i will see them ... And they won't forget it ... 

Shit it's time already but what timing it's the wedding starts and still what i am doing here ... I should rush first and start the play with a old man ... It's going to be a unforgettable memories for them ... And they will remaind that they never should mess with Alexandra suppasit ...

Mile:"If done with your daydreaming ... Can you move out ... The marriage starts 11:30 am ...  We only have 30 mins come on ..." I nod my head and look at Sam holding a file...

Alex:"So everything seems ready like have mentioned right ... I don't want to punish you guys ..." They show a middle finger to me before walking out ...

Sam:"Even today i have to carry all this shitty flies with me ... It's all because of you Alex i hate you ..." I wrap my arms around him while he pout ...

Alex:"Come on Sam ... You going to enjoy the drama belive me and mile you to my dude..." He smrik Before moving to  living room...

Type:"ALEXXX...BABY BOY ...I HOPE YOU AND NATTY AND MY LITTLE PRINCESS SCRALLET DONT MIND WHEN I CHANGE YOUR DADDY RIGHT ..."

Tharn:"Sugar lips ... Please don't talk like that i love you ... I will do anything for you ..." Again there you go ... When they going to stop thier Tom and Jerry fight...

Alex:"What happen papa ... Tell Alex i will solve problem... Do papa want ice cream and cakes and cookies and chocolates..." I know see his eyes sparkling after hearing everything ...

Type:"Can i get everything baby really ... This cockroach making fun of me ... Please see papa have puppy eyes ..." I laugh and kiss his cheeks before hugging him...

Alex:"Here look today i will buy to everything for you ... Tomorrow i will place every shop you want Inside the mansion ok papa know happy ... Look daddy is sad ... Say sorry to him ok ... I will be leaving i have work to finish see you later ..." Daddy sigh while hugging papa ...

Type:"BABY DON'T FORGET ...IF YOU FORGET I WILL REPLACE YOUR DADDY ..." We laugh before hoping in the car...

Mile:"Natty and uncle Arthur will be there Alex ... " I nod my head while Sam handover the paper ... I have ask him to make....

Alex:"Good work Sam ...here keep it with you and hope everything goes like i wish ..." I coming old man be ready for a payback...

Tevis pov ....

Finally the day arrived ... I am going to marry my childhood  friend ... But i never think that i will end with her has a husband ... Really i love her or its all because we are friends ... Are it's because for my mom and dad...

Apo:"What are you think tevis ... Sit down let them make your hair..."

Tevis:"Nothing apo ... I am just thinking really i am loving Emma or this marriage only because we are friends ... " He look at me with disbelief way...

Yu:"Really Resse ... The day of your marriage your thinking about this kind of things... "

Tevis:"It's not like that guys ... I never dated or think someone apart from Emma ... Even we love both but we never crossed our limits..."