chapter 19

Type pov...

I didn't know where all this things going to end up ... I am really shaking Inside and i can't think properly i really want to protect my family whom ever want to hurt them physically and mentally... But still i can't think properly...

Techno:"Type ... Your thinking too much and look the food still on the plate untouched eat something or your body will get weak type ..." I look tine and techno looking at me with worries...

Type:"I am not hungry techno ... I am fell low and i can't think properly what's going on here and that too in our mansion... One side Nova and always pick up fights with everyone and yesterday he was extreme that he almost push tevis to mental asylum... Thinking about everything i am Afraid... " Techno caress on my hair while i hug him ...

Time:"P'type ... Don't spoil your health like this please... Look at your tummy it's really growing up and the four vampires must be hungry and they need energy to toture us all when the get out right ... For that you need to be healthy... I think about brother in law he must be stressed out too right know you should clam him down ..."

Tine is right ... Even if it's not for me it's should be for this four babies inside me right and tharn he is really stressed out right know that everything happing around us ... I should take care of him and everyone here ...

Type:"I will eat ... I need to be healthy and energetic to fight back what ever comes up right ..." I start to dig in my food while tine and techno nod thier head with smile...

Tine:"so today p'type ... Have behaved like a good baby ... So when me and Techno come back from shopping...we will get you cakes and cookies ok ... Take rest and don't stress yourself if you need anything ca Papa's ..." I nod my head while techno and tine wake towards the door while trun back and wave at me till fading from my sight ...

Tul:"Don't worry about anything baby ... Eat your food they will back with your ice cream and cookies..." He chuckled while giving me a smile ... I rub my tummy Without my knowledge ... My eyes become teary...

Type:"I don't like what's happening around us ... I fell scared and nervous i want everything to be normal like back papa..." He hug me tightly while he keep on talking sweet words ...

Author pov...

On other side tine and techno were shopping necessary things for cooking while tine eyes fall on types favourite cookies ... He pick two packs while techno smile and add two more ...

Techno:"You think it's Enough for that hungry preggy papa of us ... No even if you buy the whole factor he won't satisfy at all..." But they don't know someone following them behind for along ...

Tine:"Did you get everything techno ... Today we should cook special for everyone... It's been long time right ..." Techno nod his head and walk towards the car while they find all the gurads and driver have been killed by stabbing on thier neck ... Tine hold techno hand tightly while techno above to call thorn while they fell sharp pain on thier neck and next thing what they know was everything went blank ...

On other side tevis heard what ever type was talking to tine and techno and he fell ashamed for being like this and acting stupid... He should be strong and act like a guy not to fear of something that can hunt him ...

Alex:"What was the deep thought your Peacock... Is something bothering you baby ..." Tevis nod his head make Alex laydown on bed and he lay on his top which make Alex suprise...