chapter 9

Author pov...

Mew , max and Zee where talking to the girls and most like flirting ... While all thier alpha wives where standing between them with a glare ... Mew look at gulf shut his mouth before sneaking from the place and sat the chair like nothing happens while max and Zee laughing and enjoying thier talk ...

Eve:"Ohh ... Mr tharn nice to meet you and you look handsome even this age ..." Type look at tharn who don't even bother to reply them or show any emotion... He just hummed and keep feeding type who smirk at the girls and kiss tharn's cheek....

Zee:"Don't mind that old guy ... He is out of his age ... So it's suprise to visit us all this long and i heard that you guys miss me and max ..."

Sasha:"Ohh how can we not miss you guys ... Because your like our grandpa's and your sweet to us and taking care of us right..." The whole dinning burst into laugh while type spit his juice on techno face ...

Max&Zee:"OUT OF OUR MANSION ... GET LOST ... WHOM YOUR CALLING GRANDPA'S ... GUARDS NEVER ALLOW THEM INSIDE ..." They stomp thier feet and walk towards the table and stuff the sandwich on thier mouth ...

Saint:"Grandpa right ... Is something wrong in that you asshole... Get up and kneel down for one hour ..." Max look at tul who raised his eye brows and drag Zee with him and kneel down on the corner facing the wall ...

Tevis:"Is what happen everyday here ... It's kind of funny to see them like that god ..." Tevis laugh while Alex look at him with a smile ...

Zee:"In what way you find it funny to brat ..." He got hard slap from saint for talking back ... " Tevis sorry ..." He raised his hand on air ...

Alex:"So i will be going papa ,grandpa ... See you evening .... Love you all ..." He kiss tevis lips and move to Type and kiss his cheeks ... Before walking out ..

Alex:"see you evening peacock ... Bye ..." Tevis was like under spell where he got kiss from Alex Before entire family...

Tevis:I ...i...i will be going papa and everyone ..." Type give flying kiss to apo and yu while tharn catch it and put it in his pocket ... And glare at them ...

Tevis was still thinking about the marriage and contract between him and Alex ... And the money that his dad have to pay for him ... But still he is in a black magic where he keep touching his lips...

Yu:"Chief it's that much good to be kissed by your husband ... " Tevis stop what he doing and look outside while he smile and shake his head ...

Apo:"That's why we should find someone for ourselves first look even chief got married and that too he is son in law of the president of Thailand and a great mafia leader too ... " Tevis look at apo who look at him back ...

Tevis:"I want details about my in laws ... Make a report as fast is you can ... I know they don't have anything to do with this kind of things and it's not needed too but still someone black sheep is thier in the suppasit family..." Apo and yu nod thier head and park thier car in the parking ...

Apo:"And yesterday three boys and two girls where caught using drugs in the abonded area ... We should move fast before the culprits do something ..." Tevis nod his head and walk towards his class when he find the group of boys gossiping something ...

Student:"Mr tevis Alexander suppasit ... welcome back to the college ... Finally you trapped the owner son it seems ...

Tevis:'MIND YOUR WORDS ... AND THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK ..."

Student:"Who fall for whom ... It was mr Alex or you ... Mr tevis ..." Tevis slap them and walk towards the class ...

He brust the door and enter the class and start to write even without facing the students ... He don't want anyone to talk about him or Alex and it's personal matter ...

Students:"CONGRATULATIONS SIR TEVIS ... MR TEVIS ALEXANDER SUPPASIT ..." They all smile and place a rose on the table which make tevis smile at them ...

Tevis:"Thank you so much and please take your sit ... Let's being the class and apo and yu Better not sleep on my class..." They role thier eyes and look at tevis boringly...

After an hour the door was brust opened and Alex enter the class with a boys who teasing his peacock on Morning ... Tevis look at Alex with wide eyes and the boys where be holding by a huge bodyguards.... Alex check tevis from top to bottom and hold his face on his hand ...

Alex:" Peacock did you hurt any where ... Tell me i will make them pay for it sure ..." Tevis nod his head and look at the students who were trembling in fear...

Tevis:"Alex leave them please... I gave them what they deserve please release them ..." Alex nod his head and sign the papers that mile give him ... He throw the paper on thier face ...

Alex:" Out of my colleage... And out of the country in 24 hours ... And remember i am leaving you just because of my wife ... Throw them out ..."

Tevis:"You don't have to do that Alex ... It's huge punishment..."

Mile:"It's nothing to compare to the employees in the office because he fired 60 employees because two of them where talking I'll about papa type for his pregnency for that he fire all marketing department ... It's nothing to him so leave it brother in law ..." Tevis look at Alex who took the cigarette from his pocket to lite it up ...

Alex:"For me it was always my papa was my first priority ... But when i see you ... You become my second so don't think some much ... Just continue your class see you in Evening ... And let's talk later ..." He kiss his forehead head before walking out lighting the cigarette ...

Students:"My god ... We thought he is cold hearted person but you melted the ice burg in one day sir tevis your great..." Tevis trun his face towards the board and smile Before clearing his throat...

At evening tevis,apo and yu walk inside the mansion and find the whole mansion was calm before the Strom ... But they never know that the great mafia leaders will be afraid of thier alpha wives ...

Type:"Do you want to know the secret too rule over your husband baby boys ..." All three look at the voice and find all the bottoms where settled near the garden...

Apo:" How did you know that we where think about it ... Did you read our mind papa type ..." Type laugh and put his leg in techno's lap ...

Type:"BECAUSE WE ARE BOTTOMS ... WHO RULE THE MANSION ..." Everyone smirk looking at the three ... Which make chill runs thier spine...

Apo&yu:"Share your secret ..."

________________________________________

Spoiler...

Tevis:"Get out ... If you smoke again and kiss me i will smack you down asshole ..." Alex look at tevis with wide eyes ...

Alex:"Where did you learn this thing from peacock and how can I not kiss you ..."

Tevis:"I am not a baby to know anything about you ... Once again you kiss me after smoke or drink i will smack you down get lost ..." He cover himself and look at Alex was standing like a statue...

Alex:"Why i fell Papa type and grandpa's vibe on my peacock...did they corrupt his little brain ..." Tevis giggle sliently under blanket....

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️ ....

It's been a long and how many of you miss types craving and mood swings and his naughtyness hahaha... So see you again....