chapter 63 END

Author pov...

Tevis:"IT'S LOVELY LITTLE BEAN LOVE IT TOO ... " Everyone giggle next word made everyone stop thier laughing... "DO YOU THINK I WILL SURVIVE AND RETURN BACK TO YOU ALL AGAIN..." Mew drop his phone while tevis smile at them weakly ...

Everyone look at tevis who smile at them while nodding his head ... Other side type and everyone shouting to pick the phone while bible took it and hold it infort of tevis who wink at them ...

Mew:"What your talking baby boy huh ... It's nothing like that your going to be already perfectly trust me ... Your strong person that i ever seen you know that baby tevis ..." Tevis move his hand little and hold mew hand tightly...

Tevis:"You all are great actors you know that grandpa... I appreciate you guys but i know everything from the beginning..." Alex look at saint who shake his head ... "Alex Grandpa saint didn't say anything to me i heard you and grandpa mew and papa conversation at back in the garden...

I walk out to kitchen to get some snacks that time but i found papa walking out towards the garden and followed him behind and come to know about my pregnancy issues and my last few months of life living with you all guys ..." Alex hug him tightly while shake his head ...

Alex:"Don't talk like that peacock nothing going to happen to you and baby boy ... You have promised me that you will be with me always right then how can you say like that peacock... No i am not leaving you alone again ... " Alex hug him more tightly while tevis chuckled but it turns into loud cry...

Tevis:"Me too Alex... I too don't want to leave you but if thier is a situation when it comes to me or baby ... It's baby boy remeber it ... I am still alive for me and you should choose him Alex ... Not me remember it everyone..."

Alex:"No...no...no... It's not happening we have Alecia already that's enough baby peacock... It's ok we don't have this baby but i need you Alecia need you and we all need you ... Did you get it tevis ... Hear me i need you more than this baby remeber it ..."

Saint:"Tevis don't lose hope ok... We all are here with you baby boy ... Please be strong you should be strong right know hear me tevis stop CRYING ..."

Type:"Tevis ...tevis hear me papa ... It's papa look at me ... If you cry like this one day i am going to keep on telling everyone that i have a scary kitten us a son in law ... " Tevis keep on crying while tharn pat type's shoulder who wipe his tears...

Alex:"It's all my fault and i acted greedy that i want more baby but i don't this will cause your life ... I don't want this to happen please don't leave me . .. i am Afraid... I am really Afraid of being alone again peacock you can't cheat me like this please..."

Tevis:"Don't Blame you Alex ... It's my wish too having a baby right so don't cry ..." Alex shake his head while hugging him ...

Alex:"I am not crying please don't stress you please peacock shhh... sleep..." Tevis hug him tightly...

Tevis:"No .. i won't what if something happens when i sleep ... No no don't leave me ..."

Everyone look at tevis been crying hardly while type give baby to apo and drag tharn with him ...

Saint:"ALEX ...TEVIS IS BLEEDING..." Everyone look at bed and tevis dress it's trun into blood while Alex carry him out and run out while bible run and took the car ...

Alex:"FAST ...FAST...BIBLE ... DRIVE FAST ... GRANDPA DO SOMETHING STOP IS BLEEDING ..." Saint nervously bit his lips looking at tevis who is fall unconscious ...