chapter 22

Author pov...

Bible and Jeff took them to thier mansion where tine and techno keep looking at them ... And look at them both who shooting death glare with thier eyes while bible and Jeff share a look while bow to them ...

Jeff:"Don't cruse us again ... What if your crusing happens and we don't get married and have kids in future ... " Tine and techno Shared look while bible hit him on his head ...

Bible:"They become old to cruse us that's you they are doing this so please stop reacting too much ... Nothing going to happen like that jeff shut up ...."

Tine:"Who on the earth give you guys a mafia postion to this kids ... So what you wants from us and YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT WHOM DO YOU CALL OLD RIGHT KNOW ..." Techno snap his head and look at tine who nod his head ... Techno move close and twisted thier ears tightly...

Techno:"YOU BRATS ...HOW DARE YOU CALL US OLD ... IF YOU SEE OUR HUSBAND'S AND YOU WON'T RUN YOUR MOUTH AGAINST THEM ... " They scream echoed the living room while when they heard a foot step ...

Build:"What's going on here bible ..." He stop and look at his husband who wave to him while techno realise them while hitting them in thier head ...

Tine:"Who are you young man ... Did they kidnaped You too tell us ... We will save you too when our husbands save us from here ..." Build shake his head and look jeff and bible rubbing thier ears ...

Bible:"That's my husband for your kind information... And sorry for calling you old man ..." They nod thier head while build shake his head and bow to them ....

Jeff:"Brother in law ... Take them to the room and lock them till we get another announcement... And also ask grauds to prepare a new room by tomorrow ..."

Build:"I thought they are our guest jeff .... Why should we lock them ... And what for another room for tell me ..."

Techno:"For our daughter ... They going to kidnap her ... Mark my words if we find even a single scratch on her body you both are dead meat for sure ..."

Build:" It's for the drug deal right ..." Bible nod his head while he took them to the room and lock them from outside ...

Jeff:"Take a look is my ears are bleeding..." Bible roll his eyes and shake his head while build move towards them ...

Build:"I think you guys learn your lesson today right ... So it's Scarlett suppasit right last daughter of mr president..."

Jeff:"Yes brother in law ... Your correct but you won't belive that Mr president look more handsome and hot and his husband is pregnant...." Bible and build look at jeff ... " Yes brother he is pregnant with four babies can you belive it ... I wish too see him someday and his baby dump ..." Build smile and look at bible who lost in thoughts ...

Build:"Let's go bible ... You have work in the morning right ..." Bible nod his head and put his hand around his shoulder while jeff smile and walks towards his room..

Build:"Do you think it's necessary to kidnap thier family members bible ... And did you heard that Mr suppasit is pregnant that can affect the babies to if he stressed out ... And that too you guys are trying to kidnap thier daughter please don't do something like that please..." Bible smile and caress his hair while kissing his forehead...

Bible:"But i made a deal ... You know right i can't break the deal ... So let's see and take care of them and give them proper meal all three times and take care of the girl too ..." Build nod his head while hugging bible tightly...