chapter 34

Author pov...

Everyone settle on the couch while type get Alecia from gulf who glare at him ...while type glare at him back ... He keep on kissing her cheeks which make Alex and tevis smile at him ... All four vamipers pout thier lips and glare at Alecia while they run to Alex ...

Alex:"What happen babies ... Don't you want to talk to your niece ... Look she is palex daughter..." They shake thier head while hiding thier face on Alex thighs...

Type:"Oh vampires are jealous of my granddaughter it's seems huh ... Come here vampires look at her ... Don't you want to talk to her and play with her ..." Finn and Asher look at Alecia who smile at them while leaning on types chest while waving her hands calling them ...

Asher:"Finn let's go ..." He drag Finn with him while gaia and Freye start to cry which make Alex and tevis shock ...

Tevis:"Oh my god ... Babies why are you crying.... Don't you like peachy..." He pull them from Alex while Wiping thier tears ...

Gaia:"Peachy ... She is peachy .." tevis nod his head while removing his hair from thier head ...

Freye:"Then...then ...then ...we too Peachy..." Alecia snap her head and shake her head with teary eyes ...

Alecia:"Me...me...me peachy ...you no peachy ..." Finn and Asher pat her head while everyone gulp down looking Freye and gaia ...

Everyone:"WE ARE DOOMED... CLOSE YOUR EARS TEVIS ..." Before tevis could process he heard a loud scream from gaia and Freye which make him flinch...

Apo:"Damn they are loud like papa type ..." Type glare at him while apo laugh nervously while mile Chuckled at them ...

Tevis:"Ohhh... Babies please don't cry ... Peachy become bad girl ... I will give you two special name for my babies ok ... That's only for you ..." He kissed thier cheek with a smile ...

Gaia&Freye:"Really ..." Tevis nod his head and think of special name for them ...

Tevis:"You two are my jelly beans..." They eye sparkle with new name ...

Gaia:"No..no..vamip... It jelybean..." Tevis laugh and nod his head while they hug him tightly... Alecia pout her lips and look at Finn and Asher who smile at her...

Freye:"Jelybeans marry you..." Alex sanp his head look at his sister's who hugging his Peacock ...

Mile:"Seems like Alex got compatition with his own sister to get his peacock..."

Alex:"Shut up asshole ..." Freye and gaia kiss his lips which make Alex to pull them back ... " You can't kiss him like that it's bad habit ..." They sniff while tevis pull them and hug them while they both give evil smirk to Alex which make gulp down ... " Damn they are danger ..." Everyone nod thier head...

Tevis:"When you both grow big i will marry ... Till then you have to wait ok jelly beans..."

Mew:" Finally one hour got over ... Aww my look at my granddaughter...she look cute ..." Alecia giggle while mew pick her up and make her sit on her lap while Finn and Asher climb the couch ...

Thorn:"They are mini bodyguards for Alecia..." Freye and gaia glare everyone while rest thier head at tevis chest ...

Zee:"My knees are paining all because of this Alpha wife of mine ..." He mumers sliently not let saint hear him but mile smirk at him ...

Mile:"Really Grandpa Zee you ask for new wife to Alex when he get back from new york ..." Saint sanp his head and look Zee who gulp down and shake his head ...

Zee:"No i don't you brat ... Don't make my life even miserable... I just ask him for new gun that's it ..."

Finn:"But grandpa told he want girlfriend... And he talk to girl outside the mansion I looked it him ..." That's it everyone hold thier laugh back while saint rise his hand and above to hit Zee while he himself kneel down with crying...

Zee:"Get me divorce please..."

Saint:"You got it asshole ... You got it form me ... Wait i am not letting you go easily ... You have to stay with me till your buried in the ground ... How dare you ask for divorce huh... I become bore for you ... Yeah i am right you need someone young and beautiful then me ... I am leaving right now be with your so called babe's ..." Gulf hold his hand while Zee crying sliently...he don't know what to do with his alpha wife...

Gulf:"Leave him saint ... Zee this the couch ... Just kiss it and have a good sleep tonight and rest of your night ... " Zee sniff and nod his head with pout ...

Alex:"It's enough of Today drama ... And i something important to tell you all ... Tevis have leukemia blood cancer ... And i want everyone to take care of him and ..." Before he could finish type faint which make everyone shock ...

Tharn:"Sugar lips ... Wake up ... Jas get some water ..." Type wake up with a continuous blink ... He look at tevis who was looking at him with worried look...

Type:"Oh my baby tevis come to papa ..." He cry like a baby which make everyone worried ... Tevis walk towards type and hug him ...

Tevis:"Oh papa i am fine and don't cry ... You look like a cry baby right know and look your nose and ears trun red ... Don't cry please it's not new to me ..." Everyone look at Alex who nod his head...

Alex:"Let me explain..." He told everything to them while type still hugging tevis not let him go ...

Mew:"He again got it after delivering Alecia... My god ..." Tharn took Deep breath and look at jas and saint ...

Alex:"Papa and jas ... Get every equipment that need to cure tevis and clear the big room in the mansion ... So that he don't need to go to hospital and stress himself too much ... And type won't allow him I know that ... So shift the equipment here and take care of him properly... And give him best treatment and i want my son in law back like before jas ..." He pat his head while type keep sniffing he nod his head which make type Chuckled...

Gulf:"Don't worry about Alecia... We will take care of her and you please take proper care of yourself baby boy ... And i am sorry for not talking to you ..." Tevis give kiss on his cheeks which make mew glare at him...he earn a hard slap on his back ..." Asshole don't glare at my baby boy ..." Tevis giggle and wink at mew who pout his lips and trun away ...

________________________________________

Spoiler...

Tevis was changing his dress ...while looking at the mirror with a smile on his face ... When Alex enter thier room while talking to the phone ...

Alex"Yeah i want everything by tomorrow morning and it's should be best equipment if not you know about me remember it ..." He cut the call and look tevis was looking at him with half naked ...

Tevis:'What happen Alex is something wrong ...." Alex clear his throat and look away ...

Alex:"Just wear something on you tevis it's cold .... You may get sick and i don't want you to be like this in the room ... Wear something quickly..." Tevis move and hold Alex hand who withdraw from it ...

Tevis:"Really you hate me this much ... That you don't even want to face me and hold my hands..." Alex glare at him and walk towards the bathroom...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️...