chapter 48

Author pov...

Tevis walk inside his room and find Alecia already fall sleep on her crib while Alex checking files while leaning back on the bed ... Tevis cover Alecia with blanket and kiss her cheeks while walking to towards Alex ...

Tevis:"From when did you start to wear spec like dada ... It's look super cute in you Alex ...." Alex Chuckled while looking at his files ... Tevis pout his lips and took the files from Alex...

Alex:"Oii peacock i have meeting tomorrow what are you doing huh..." Tevis glare at Alex and remove his spec while making him laydown...  He laydown on his top while hugging him ...

Tevis:"I miss you ... Sorry for leaving you Alex and thank you for accepting me back ...." Alex laugh and hug tevis tightly while squishing him ...

Alex:"I forgive you like a gentleman peacock but still i am little angery with you for running away with Alecia... So for that how about suprising Alecia giving her a new little brother or sister.. " Alex slid his hand inside tevis tevis shirt while tevis catch his hand ...

Tevis:"You forget than i am in my treatment period Alex ... You can't still my treatment get's over mr gentleman..." Alex sigh and kiss tevis necks while tevis giggle ... "Alex stop it's ticklish ..." Both giggle while tevis kiss Alex lips while looking at him ...

Alex:"What are you looking at me like that i know what are you going to ask to me ... It's about papa and dada right ... Yes I stand with papa because he can't see Nova alone at the end right he want to give Nova new life ... So i support him but i know at sometime grandpa's will stop us hahaha..." Both laugh and look at the luggage which was empty...

Tevis:"Hahaha your brain work like papa ... Just know i have talked to him and he told me the same that he know his in-laws will stop him ..." Both laugh while they keep talking untill tevis fall sleep ..  Alex lay him down and cover him before going through his files while tevis hug Alex ...

Alex:"Such a sleepyhead peacock...." He continues his work while he glance Alecia and tevis once again while he start to work ....

On other side tharn can't sleep peacefully Because his mind is filled with his sugar lips thoughts ... He wrap the blanket around him and walk back and forth...

Tharn:"It's already 2 clk ... Everyone must have slept right know ...why don't I check sugar lips ..." He pat his own shoulder proudly...

At night tharn sneak out from is room and walk down and open Nova's room door and find it's unlock... He sneak inside and find Nova was sleeping on types hand ...

Tharn:"Brat your Papa's hand i will be numb get lost ..." Tharn pull Nova away from type's hand ... And make him sleep on his pillow...

Type:"Tharn yu ashole ..." Type pout his lips while tharn smile widely his eyes fall on Nova ...

Tharn:"I am not it's your lovely son Nova next to you type ..." Tharn kneel down and lift types shirt little while he poke his tummy with a smile ... " HEY LITTLE ONE THERE TAKE CARE OF YOUR STUBBORN PAPA FOR ME ..."He kiss his tummy and get up to leave the room while his eyes fall on Nova who waving him dramatically...

Nova:"HELLO DADDY PEEK BOO  ..." Tharn gulp down and look at nova who smrik at him ....

Tharn:"Brat lower your voice and sleep right know and if you open your mouth i will throw you out ..." Tharn didn't wait for Nova's reply he rush out while Nova laugh and laydown while looking at type ...

Nova:"Don't worry about me ... I will change for sure and you gave me second chance and i will utilise it for sure and i will make you and dada both like before so he don't want to sneak at night like this papa ... Nova loves you so much..." He kiss his cheeks while he hug him not to hurt the baby ...

At morning Everyone present in the dining table while build and tevis feed all five vamipers... Where tharn,willow and Hannah glare at nova while type glare at the back ...

Type:"Willow and Hannah just look at your food ... Not at nova and please don't make him fell guilty for more and mr tharn mind you business looking at the plate not my son ..." Tharn glare at type who roll his eyes while all four vamipers smirk looking at tharn while tevis and build look each other and move little from them ....

Build:"They have planned something right know tevis ... I can smell a revenge right know so stand away. .."  Tevis nod his head and look build close his ears while he follow him back ...

All four look eachother and start to cry more like a scream which make everyone flinch ... While type look at them shockingly... 

Type:"My babies what happen to you all... Is something wrong did you get hurt tell papa ..."

Freye:"Dada baddie...scold us .. " Type snap his head towards tharn who look at them with wide eyes and look at type while gulping down ...

Type:"Can anyone explain me what happen when i am not here ..." Jeff raise his hand while Scarlett pull his hand down ...

Jeff:" Why are you Stopping me ... Your not their when dada shout at babies and how they got Afraid of him ... My poor little vamipers..." Tharn glare at jeff who smile at him and continue his breakfast...

Type:"It's ok babies ... Dada was just playing with you ... Because you all four his lovely vamipers right.... Dada won't do it again like ok ... Come on dada say sorry to babies ..." Freye and gaia nod thier head ...

Tharn:"Why the he..." Type glare at him while showing the knife at his hands while tharn walk towards vampires and kiss thier head while saying sorry ...

Type:"See dada say sorry right ... Know finish your food .. " Nova and others giggle while tharn snatch his coat from Jeff and walkout with sulking face...

Zee:"I thought by know you will punish him ... But you just left him like that type ..." Saint hit his head while zee shut his mouth ...

Type:"IT'S JUST A BEGINNING.... WAIT AND WATCH DADA'S ... Including Nova everyone gulp down Looking at evil smirk on type's face ...

_______________________________________

Spoiler ....

Type place the coffee on tharn's table while everyone look at tharn to take the cup on his hand ... Tharn thank type and took his first sip of the coffee while he place it back and stood from his place ...

Gulf:"What happen tharn ... Is something wrong ..." Tharn shake his head and rush towards his room ... While type smirk and walk back to kitchen...

Zee:"Let me taste it ... Is that much tasty to drink... I am fade up with his tea ..." Zee took a little sip of the coffee while he spit on and air his tongue... "WHAT THE HELL HE ADD SALT AND CHILLY ..." Gulf and mew look eachother while tevis with other giggle while Zee glare at him ....

Tharn:"YOU BADDIE SUGAR LIP ... I KNOW ABOUT YOU  ... YOU TOOK REVENGE FOR SCOLDING YOUR BABIES RIGHT I WILL SEE YOU ..." He wash his mouth continuesly...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰 ❤️.....

  Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....