chapter 18

Author pov...

Mile:"WHATS IS YOUR REAL IDENTITY APO ... AND YOU TO YU ,TEVIS ... WHAT WAS YOUR GUYS REAL IDENTITY... I AM SURE YOUR GUYS ARE NOT STUDENTS AND TEVIS IS NOT A PROFESSOR.... AM I CORRECT.. " Apo and yu stop on thier way while Sam and mile block their way....

Apo:"We don't know what you guys are blabbering about for sure and why are your interested in our business so much..." Apo push mile and walk away while Sam grab yu ...

Mile:"BECAUSE TEVIS IS IN DANGER RIGHT KNOW AND THAT TOO NONE OTHER THAN BY NOVA ..  CAN YOU HEAR ME DAMN IT ..." Apo place gun on mile head ...

Apo:"What danger ... I kill that piece of shit with my hands ..." Sam snatch gun from apo hand while mile push both apo and yu inside thier room..

Mile:"Me too want to do the same ... But it's not a time to act like a stupid... Now tell me everything and so that we can help you guys with it..." Apo and yu share the look while apo told everything from the beginning and till now how Nova Playing tricks with tevis ...

Apo:"About the marriage it's really unexpected... Even we where shock to see uncle Arthur in the wedding with you but he Singal us to keep quite ... And dada tharn know about everything and it's really unexpected and please don't tell Alex about this or he will think that tevis was married him for catching his brother ... " Mile sigh deeply...

Sam:"So that means Nova was playing game with everyone and literally he is cheating papa and dada and everyone with his innocence... But i have notice the hate towards everyone in his eyes ... But why there is nothing to do with them ..."

Yu:"We too don't have any idea but he destroying everyone's life here ... But this make me sick and worried about Resse he lost his mother due to that fucker ..."

Mile:"Don't worry me and sam will help you guys in everything that break that double face bitch into pieces... I don't have any idea how to stop the drugs and other supplies inside ... Wait someone from inside must have help him right ... Sam get every single details and background check on them ...  I want the report in two days so we can prove it to  dada..." Sam nod his head and drag yu with him while apo look at them confusingly...

Apo:"So know what are you going to do ... " Mile smirk and walk out while apo walks behind him ...

On other side Nova drive into abandoned area ... He smrik and park the car while tall guy open the door and walks behind him ...

Nova:"So do you guys like this place ... What why are you guys not answering me ... I am waiting for your answer na ..." He look the gurads ...

Gurads:"Sorry boss ... They fainted and we gave them a high dose of drugs and it will take time to get out from drugs..." Nova pat his shoulder proudly while walking out ....

Nova:"Keep it up boys ... But remeber keep them under drugs and they should never open thier mouth and make sure feed them only ones a day ... And keep eyes on them ..." He drove off while calling someone... " Yeah see you in a minute and i will sent you address make sure don't get caught ..." He throw the phone on the seat while humming a song...

He walks inside the mansion with guys .... And look around expect some Gurads no one is present in the house... He point his finger upstairs while four guys nod thier head and move towards the room ...

Nova:"Your really irritating me tevis ... Know bye bye  to your so called husband and so called in law's ... He throw the ciggerate on the trash while he heard tevis screaming... "FUCKING PIECE OF SHITS ... FIT FOR NOTHING I TOLD THEM TO DRUG HIM LOOK HOW THEY DRAGGING HIM NOW ... FUCK YOU ALL ..."