chapter 3

Author pov...

Next day morning Alex walk down the stairs to have his breakfast ... And find everyone was crying sliently and he can't eat what his papa his eating ... His daddy can sacrifice his appetite for his sugar lips but he can never do something like that never ...

Type:"Alex baby boy ...come on have your breakfast ... I made egg pancake with sugar syrup ... And egg and fruits sandwiches ...." He look at his grandpa's and sisters ,uncle...

Everyone sigh in thier eyes like ... LOOK HOW WE TRAPPED HERE ALEX... Alex fell like laughing but he clear his throat and move towards his papa...

Alex:"You eat it ok Alex have important meeting to attend and i promise when Alex come back i buy you cake and chocolates ok ..." Types i sparkle he nod his head immediately and kiss his cheek Before eating ...

Gulf:"It's unfair Alex ...save us ..." Alex shurgg it off and walk out immediately ...

Sam:"Just in a minute we escaped from Papa's food ... " They laugh and hop in car before driving towards their company ....

They walk in when Gurads open the door ... Alex wear his face mask while walking in and they look the elevator under service ... He glare at the mile and sam who smile nervously...

Alex:"I want it to be repaired in within a hour ... Let's take other one ..." They walk towards the employees elevator ... They where standing when two girls walks in with gossiping ...

Girl 1 :"Did you hear yesterday they announced that Mr type suppasit was pregnant again ... What was funny was mr Alex is 28 and know he going to have a siblings ..." They where laughing while mile and sam move little from Alex who was fisting his hand...

Girl 2:"What ever it's not our work to interfere ...and importantly mr tharn is persistent of our country ... So we can't say anything and importantly they must be so Lovely dovey with each other still know ..."

Boy:"Look i am hearing to two from start ... Can you stop with your gosspies it's not or work to talk ill about them ... Just give some respect to them and stop your fucking gosspie right know ... Bitches ..." The girls above to hit him when a hand caught them ...

Alex:"I heard enough of you two ... Move out ...which department you two from tell me..."

Girl 1:"Si..si..sir please sorry ... Sorry forgive us ..."

Team leader:"Sir is something wrong ... What happen sir ..."

Alex:"So your marketing department right ... Each and everyone in the department out of my company right know ...and do you want to know why here ask them they will tell you and they are the reason for all of your fire at the time ... I will give you one hour move out including you ..." Alex walks inside the elevator again and walk to his cabin ...

Mile:"Are you out of your mind Alex ... How can we fire all 60 employees in the company ..."

Alex:"Just do what i say mile ... I don't want see anyone in that department ... After what they did and speak ..."

On other side a guy was running to the class and enter with a heavy Breathing...

Tevis:"Sorry guys ... I am late and let's start the class for today ..." He give a smile which make everyone fall for his charm...