Chapter 44

Author pov...

Everyone stayed with type till next day not let him leave alone ... Gulf have discharged but he still want to stay with type at my cost ... Tharn lied to his babies that papa have been went out and will return in days ...

Tharn:" I believe he wake up soon ... Because he can't stay at one place for long and he can't keep his voice low and he can't stop himself for running around babies ... Wait and see daddies he will wake up for sure ..."

Saint:"Tharn ... I suggest you all go get back home ... Because babies will miss you two already they need anyone of you right know ... Even build and apo, yu may take care of them but still they need you listen to me get back home and come morning... You too tevis back to home tevis needs you ... Everyone leave know and take rest i am with type ..."  Everyone nod thier head while walking out ...

Tharn:"Stay with him papa ... If he wake up call me first or if you need anything call me ... I will run back here ok ..." Tharn kiss type's head and walk out while saint laydown on the bed while looking at type ...

  Everyone return back to mansion with worried look while they heard four vampires Giggling... While apo and yu ruining behind them ...

Build:"Come on have your food babies... It's time for nap ..."

Finn:"We need sugar lips..." They around while tharn wipes his tear and catch them while they all four hug him ...

Tharn:"I told you nah ... Sugar lips went out for days .. till then you should listen to build and everyone..." They pout thier lips and start to cry while tharn controlling his anger not shout ...

Asher:"Take to sugar lip ..."

Tharn:"I SAID HE WENT OUT ENOUGH OF SHOUTING GET BACK TO BED RIGHT KNOW ALL OF YOU ..." All four flinch while they run from tharn and hide behind build ...

Freye:"Hate u ... Tell to Sugar lip ..." They hug build legs while tharn move towards them while they scream ...

Build:"Dada please don't stress yourself... I will take care of them you take rest ..."

Max:"Have you lost your mind tharn ... How can you shout at kids huh ..." Tharn run back to his room while shuting his door ...

Tul:"Max leave it don't make it a big issue... Babies come sleep with grandpa's ..." They shake thier head while made grabby hands to bible and build...

Bible:"We will take care of them ... Take rest ... Freye and gaia my lovelies your huh ready for today story ..." Bible carry both girls while build took Finn and Asher....

Alex walk inside his room and find Alecia sleeping on tevis chest while he took her and place her on crib ... Tevis look already Alex have arrived...

Alex:"Just sleep peacock... I don't want to talk anything right know please..." Tevis nod his head and laydown again while Alex light his cigarette standing at balcony...

Tevis:"Look Alex i know about papa he is strong and you just wait and see he will wake up soon and going to make his special pregnancy foods ... While grandpa Zee, bright and max going run off ..." Alex chuckled while throwing the cigarette at trash ...

Alex:"I want that too happen fast but i am thinking of talking to Nova tomorrow... What you think about that peacock..." Alex pull tevis close to him while hugging him ...

Tevis:"Do what you want but don't hurt him ...After seeing everything he love papa type more than anything... Can't you guys see he is possives about him that's why he hate you guys and uncle Arthur because you all claim him is yours... "