chapter 47

Author pov ...

Tharn walks back and forth while he stop and look types photo above thier bed... He trun his head away while folding his hands on chest ... He again see thier both pic on other side of wall and it same happen ...

Tharn:"Ahhhh... It's really getting on my nervous... Why they hell i have placed all his photos in this room ... When where I try not see his face only his face comes Infort of me ..." Tharn walk towards the photo and above to take it ...

Tharn:"Wait tharn ... If you do something like this then he will never enter this room again ... What if he want to see me and spend time you ... And find his photos missing and then he is pregnant already right ... Everytime a pregnant type is more danger than a bomb ..." Tharn again place it back and flop on the bed while he look the celling and see type smiling at the photo ... He faceplam and trun other side not to see him ...

Arthur:"What are you rolling back and forth ... Think how to kill Nova or how to kick tyee and Nova out..." Arthur was standing at door and looking at him with a smrik on his face ...

Tharn:"Will you get out ... Because your so called tyee is not here anymore if you want to meet him go to Nova room ..." Arthur just nod his head and flop behind him while looking at the celling while laughing...

Arthur:"Hahahaha... Your really crazy over type don't you .... Just look everytime when i see this room i fell how much you love him but Today you both have fight because of Nova .." 

Tharn:"I don't know why he belive that brat so much after what ever he have done ... Do you think your tyee can change him like he have told it's possible..." Arthur Chuckled while looking at tharn ...

Arthur:"JUST BELIVE HIM... THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY AND I KNOW EVERYONE IS AGAINST YOU HERE EVEN ALEX ,PAPA AND DADA BUT STILL YOU HAVE ME HERE DON'T WORRY..." Tharn look Arthur with suprise look...

Tharn:"Really Arthur when do you jump from your tyee and come to me ... I will trust everyone but not a you ... Because your tyee's boy forever know get out i need to get fresh up ..." Arthur laugh and walk out ...

On other side Nova keep looking at type ... Who was looking at his tummy while caressing it with a smile ...

Nova:"Are you regarding taking my side papa ... If yes tell me i can leave right know i don't want you to leave dada and babies ... " Type smile and pat Nova's head ...

Type:"Look baby boy ... Papa loves everyone equally and no one can leave me alone again because i know at some point both papa and dada will support me but i never expect tharn will react in this way ..." Nova walk towards type and hug him while type giggles ...

Nova:"I am sorry for what ever i did papa ... I don't have words to say and regard doing this to everyone and i even try to kill babies inside you because i don't want to share you with them not even daddy ..." Type smile and hold his face on hand while kissing his forehead...

Type:"CAN YOU DO SOMETHING FOR PAPA ... IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME MORE THAN ANYTHING AND I WANT YOU TOO PROVE THAT YOUR PAPA'S BOY FOREVER ... AND YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR NAME THAT YOU HAVE GOT FROM EVERYONE HERE INCLUDING YOUR DADDY ...

I WANT THEM TO BE PROUD OF YOU... JUST LEAVE YOUR JEALOUSLY AND POSSIVESNESS BEHIND YOU ... WHY ARE YOU THIS MY OBSESSED WITH ME ... I AM PAPA TO ALL MY NINE KIDS INCLUDING THIS ONE INSIDE ME ... I DON'T WANT YOU TO HURT ANYONE ... EVEN IF IT'S ME NOVA... YOU NOT ONLY HURT YOUR SIBLINGS BUT ALSO ME YOU THAT RIGHT ..

YOU WANT YOUR PAPA TO SUFFER LIKE THIS BABY ... I LOVE EVERYONE EQUALLY.... BUT WHY DID YOU BECOME LIKE THIS NOVA ... JUST CHANGE YOUR BEHAVIOUR FOR ME ... TALK TO EVERYONE YOU SEE IN THIS MANSION ALSO YOUR LITTLE BROTHERS AND SISTER'S... YOU HAVE NIECE KNOW PLAY WITH HER ... JUST CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS..." Type wipe Nova's tear that runing down his cheeks ...

Nova:"I am sorry papa ... I know you will get hurt if i hurt everyone here but still did things knowingly... I really try to change my behaviour and character for you ... No for me i will do it for me so that you can win your promise that you made to daddy ..." Type smile widely while kissing his cheeks ...

Type:"Just wait here i will take my things from my room ..."

Nova:"I will help you papa ...wait for me..." Type shake his head and walk out while Alex walk towards him ...

Alex:"Where are you going papa ... You need something else can i help you papa ..." Type nod his head  told to take his things from room ...

Type walk inside and find tharn is Missing in his room and heard sound coming from bathroom... He pack his things while Alex help him ...

Tharn:"What are you doing here ... And why did you get back in my room ..." Type clear his throat and pack his stuff without answering tharn ...

Alex:"Papa is here to take his stuff don't worry he won't disturb you again once he take his things..."

Tharn:"I DON'T ASK YOU ALEX .. JUST LOOK AFTER YOUR HUSBAND AND STOP MEDDLING IN MY LIFE ... HE CAN ANSWER ME ..." Type roll his eyes and took his luggage while Alex carry it for him ...

Type:" LOOK WHO IS TALKING ABOUT TAKING CARE OF HUSBAND..." Type chuckled while moving out ...

Tharn:"YOU BADDIE SUGAR LIP ... I AM CARING AND LOVELY HUSBAND TO YOU ... STOP THERE AND TALK TO ME ... I AM NOT LESS AM THAN ANYTHING IT'S YOU WENT AWAY FOR YOUR BRATTY SON OF YOURS ... " Tharn shut the door while type and Alex giggle while walking down ...

Alex:"Really you fight with him papa ... Look still he loves you so much..."

Type:"Who told you i fight with him ... He can't be angery with me for more than a week and that week fly away like a air ... Just know you heard right he call me sugar lips ... Soon he will understand me and accept Nova again that's what I want from him ... For me all my babies are same ... Bend down a little Alex all are tall like your daddy i can't kiss you all ..." Alex laugh and bend down little while type kiss his both cheeks while he walk inside Nova room...

Tharn:"My kissy ... Baddie sugar lips ...  Hate you ..." Tharn walk inside his office while all his dad's and Papa's looking at him in disbelief...

_____________________________________

Spoiler....

At night tharn sneak out from is room and walk down and open Nova's room door and find it's unlock... He sneak inside and find Nova was sleeping on types hand ...

Tharn:"Brat your Papa's hand i will be numb get lost ..." Tharn pull Nova away from type's hand ... And make him sleep on his pillow...

Type:"Tharn yu ashole ..." Type pout his lips while tharn smile widely his eyes fall on Nova ...

Tharn:"I am not it's your lovely son Nova next to you type ..." Tharn kneel down and lift types shirt little while he poke his tummy with a smile ... " HEY LITTLE ONE THERE TAKE CARE OF YOUR STUBBORN PAPA FOR ME ..."He kiss his tummy and get up to leave the room while his eyes fall on Nova who waving him dramatically...

Nova:"HELLO DADDY PEEK BOO  ..." Tharn gulp down and look at nova who smrik at him ....

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

   Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️...

  Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....

  Comment below 👇 for double update sweethearts ❤️...