chapter 28

Author pov...

Alex working on his laptop...while mile and apo where busy checking the files in the table ... They where keep on glaring Alex time to time because they where Asking him day off ... But being stone hearted guy he don't grant them day off...

Sam:"You really become a stone hearted person Alex ... Don't you fell sorry for us Alex ..."

Alex:"I don't ..." He keep continuing his work while they heard a knock on the door ... " GET IN..."

They all look at the person and find bible with Jeff enter the cabin with a file while Alex glare at jeff who smirk at him ...

Mile:"What is with the file bible ... Is something wrong ..." Bible place the file on the table and move it to Alex who look at him with raised eyebrows...

Bible:"You guys talk too much dude... Come on I have suprise for you three ..."

Sam:"Suprise... We already in Suprise for this four years because that how Scarlett accpet your brother us a boyfriend and soon to be husband... What more suprise should we get is it not Enough for us ..." Jeff laugh and look Alex who glaring at him ...

Jeff:"Come on brother in law ... Look at surprise..." Mile and sam walk towards Alex desk and stand behind him while Alex open the file that first thing caught his eyes ... His love Peacock...

Alex:"Peacock..." He wishper slowly but everyone heard it ...

Mile:" TEVIS,APO AND YU ... "

Sam:"Where did you guys found them ... Let us bible ... Where are they right know jeff you guys know right let us ..."

Bible:"Calm down brother in law's... They are in new york ... They three working on tevis father company... Tevis is coo while apo and yu working under him ... And trun the page you will get more suprise..."

Alex trun the page and almost drop the file while mile hold it tightly... All three look at bible who nod his head ...

Bible:"We can't get any information about that baby and proper pic of the baby girl ... It's really secret from outer world brother in law ... But we don't who's baby she is either it should be tevis or apo or yu .... We can't suspect only one ..."

Alex keep on tracing the photo on his hand while a smile creep his lips ... A long tear escape from his eyes ... He look a hand infort of him and find jeff holding tissue on his hand ...

Jeff:"I think your eyes are sweating brother in law here wipe it..." They Chuckled while Alex face become dark ...

Mile:"What should we do Alex ... But wait bible where are they right know..."

Bible:"Oh yeah new york..."

Alex:"New York huh ... What should we do mile ... There must be something must be running right know in your mind right ..."

Sam:"Either they should come here by themselves or we should go where they are Alex ... I think first option suits better ...."

Jeff:"Look we are not going to kidnap the baby girl from them ... I am not going to support you three ... I am going to tell papa type about it if you guys think something like this bro's..." All four look at jeff while Alex sigh and think for sometime...

Alex:"I will go with option two Sam ... Let's go to new york ... And get what belongs to us guys ... Bible prepare the jet by night ... And take care of the company till we come back ..." Alex walks out with mile and sam behind him ...