chapter 32

Author pov...

Alex and apo admitted tevis in hospital while both waiting outside patiently ... Apo look Alex who was already glaring at him ... But he trun his face away from Alex glare ... He can't answer him without tevis acknowledge ...

Alex:"You know what's going on here right and that too with tevis ... Tell me something apo ..." Apo gulp down and look at Alex ...

Apo:"That ..." Before he could complete the word doctor interfere them ...

Doctor:"I told you guy to be safe with him don't i apo ... Did you check him whether he take care of him or his health and about his medicine... It's important do you guys want him to die..." Alex above to punch him while apo stop him ...

Alex:"Don't you dare talk nonsense about my husband... He is fine ... Just take him properly..."

Doctor:"Yes i am doing my work ... But Tevis should consider about his health too ... Because he have leukemia which mean cancer ..." He walk away while he look at apo ....

Apo:'DONT WORRY YOUR DAUGHTER IS SAFE AND FINE..." He walk behind the doctor while Alex was wondering what happening right know ....

Alex:"That means cancer ... But why suddenly when did he got it and how he affected by this fuck ..." He walk towards doctor cabin ... Both apo and doctor look at Alex ...

Apo:" Come on Alex you can clarify your doubts with him ... he was tevis personal doctor after we come too new york ..."

Alex:"So how tevis was affected by cancer ... When he was affected by this doctor is it before four years or before that doctor ?..."

Doctor:"so you must be tevis husband right ... So for your answer tevis was affected when he was in his school days ... He have told me he was diagnosed when they went to regular check up ... And find his cancer but the cured it and he was safe but it was again after he delivered Alecia ...

But don't worry it won't affect the babies ... And in tevis case we can cure it permanently and he safe so nothing to be worried he is just stressed and worried that's why he got a sudden nose bleeding... "

Alex:"Thank you so much doctor... And can I ask you something... Can I take him back to Thailand... So that i can take care of him and cure is cancer too .... Its safe to travel ..." Apo snap his head and look at Alex with disbelief gesture...

Doctor:"Sure you can do it and be careful with is tablets and keep on check him and take him to chemotherapy and blood transfusion... I am sure you can take care of him and also i know he can fight it take care of him ..."

Alex:"Thank you so much doctor... Then i we will take our leave ..." Alex and apo walkout of the cabin and find tevis mom and dad where standing near is room ...

Drew:"Apo how is tevis ... Is he alright ? " He look Alex was standing next to apo and sigh while mrs Dana smile at Alex ....

Apo:"He is fine dad ... We can take him home after he wake up but ? ..." He look at Alex next to him ...

Alex:" But what complete it apo .... Mom I am taking back my Peacock and my daughter with me to Thailand... And don't try to stop me ..." Mrs Dana smile and move towards Alex ...

Dana:"Never Alex take him back ... That's what I want ... I want my son and granddaughter where they belong... I will never support tevis for leaving you son.... I agree he did a mistake by leaving you without saying single word to you ...