chapter 17

Alex pov...

It's been week i have seen my Peacock not even glancing at me or anyone ... He keep on staring at the wall day ... This is not my tevis i know for sure ... My tevis his always energetic and super active towards everything but his mom's incident makes him as a soul less person...

I can't able him for anything... Even i am not ready for accepting losing my mother in law ... We just met her before her dead and it's every painful to accept her lost and father in law their is no sign of him waking up... This all make tevis like a soul less person ...

Apo:"Tevis ... Alex can i have talk privately if you don't mind ..." If apo can help my tevis and i am always glad....

Alex:"Sure apo if you can make him bring him back to normal ... I can do anything you ask for please make him understand..." He nod his head while i walk out and wait for apo to give me good news that my Peacock is back like normal ...

Tharn:"Alex ... I can i have talk with you ... Look Alex it's not easy for tevis to be back like normal and but if wish you can bring him back like he use to be ... Just talk to him and make him understand that his dad is still alive in the hospital and he need his son beside him... Try to make him understand Alex..." I nod my head when we heard a door opening sound ...

Apo:"I have tried everything that i can ... But still he don't show any emotion towards my word ... Let him soon he will be back to normal ... I will take him down so he can be with grandpa's and papa's ..." I nod my head while apo take tevis downstairs... It's hurt me so much to see him like this god ...

Dada pat my shoulder and nod his head while we follow him at back ... Apo make him seat on couch while papa sit next to him and caress his face with a smile ... He only react to papa touches and listen to him ...

Type:"You know what tevis baby ... Soon papa will come to know about the gender of this four elephant inside papa tummy ... Are you not eager to know about them tevis ..." He look at papa and smile and him before laying on his lap ... But next thing makes everyone shock ...

Tevis:"Mom i will come back soon right ... She don't even call me ... Tevis miss mom and dad ..." Papa look Everyone while he brust him tears ...

Gulf:"Tevis baby if you behave properly and eat your food on correct mom will be their to see you ... Look Alex and your papa everyone is worried about you baby boy..." He shake his head and hug papa tightly...

Author pov...

It's very difficult to everyone to console tevis ... And he is not in a right state to understand what's going around him ... He always cry or look at wall for an hour or sleep like he don't have anything to do ...

Nova:"It's really hot side ... Oh tevis brother in law ... What are you doing... Hope your doing good did you eat anything " Everyone look at nova but they don't speak any single word ...

Arthur:"You don't have to worried about him ... First take care of your wife properly Nova ... Look she got wound on her neck you better take her to hospital..." Hannah quickly hide the neck where there a cut ...

Gulf:"Hannah what happen to you baby girl ... Did you get hurt some where why don't you tell us first saint check on her first ..." Saint check her wound and look her doubtfully while she trun her head ...

Nova:"oh you finally remember that you guys have daughter in law in the family... How stupid i am to think that you care about her ... Because you all are behind him for his dramatic act right..." Alex above to speak something while Sam and mile hold him ...