from aLeiatasyo

This has been the first book of the Escadejas Series.

It is strange to think that I am actually done writing the story of Eros and Sienna, after spending the past couple of years just thinking about them. As the Chains Fall is my fifth novel, and yet, the passion and dedication I put into creating it are still the same as the ones that came before it. It is surreal to be able to share a piece of the world and the characters that once existed only in my mind, and with that, it already feels like reality.

The privilege of being able to write Eros and Sienna is something that I will always be grateful for. ATCF is a story that speaks of the reality of the world, but no matter how harsh it may be, there is always a possibility of making one's dream come true. May we all be reminded that the chains that may be pulling us down in the present are not meant to last forever—the day will come, and we will be set free. Free to live. Free to love.

Thank you for staying with me until the very end of this story. I made sure to take my time in telling a story as complex as this one, and with all the appreciation ATCF has received so far, I believe that all my efforts paid off. Mula sa dugo ng puso, maraming salamat.

Escadejas #2 is already posted: What Ends in Sunrise. Make sure to add it to your library to be notified whenever it gets updated.

Long live all the magic we made,

aLeiatasyo