4

"Taehyung,I can't stay away from you anymore." Eunwoo confessed.

It's been four months since both Taehyung and Eunwoo developed feelings for each other but they never confessed. But today, Eunwoo finally gathered the courage.

"What do you mean? You're literally with me." Taehyung said with a nervous smile.

"Not that, Taehyung. I.....I like you." Eunwoo said and Taehyung froze at his place. He didn't know what just happened.

Taehyung was surely happy but he didn't know what to say or what to do. Taehyung was so astonished.

"Eun......" Taehyung uttered.

"Tae....I respect your decision." Eunwoo said as his eyes became glossy. Taehyung just looked at the ground.

"Eunwoo....... you're son of your grace and I know he's not bad, he'll do anything for you but do you think that he'll accept me?" Taehyung said with so much hesitation in his voice.

"My father surely doesn't like hybrids that much but I don't care about his liking, Tae." Eunwoo said as his eyes glow orange.

"You've to care what he thinks, Eunwoo. He's our king and you're his son. You've to choose your partner who can rule with you." Taehyung said as tears fell from his eyes.

"I'll choose who's gonna be my partner or not. Dad is not going to spend his Life with but I'm. So, I'll choose my partner of my own choice." Eunwoo declared with so much boldness in his voice.

"Eun....I'm sorry.....I'm afraid. I.....my family is poor and I promised them that I'll become a successful person who'll complete their all wishes." Taehyung stuttererd.

"So......is this a no?" Eunwoo said, smiling through the pain.

"I-I don't know........I just can't say anything until your parents accept me and my parents agree to this." Taehyung said and hurriedly left Eunwoo.

"I'll make you mine, Taehyung. You'll be my partner and I'll give you all the happiness. I'll fullfil your every single wish." Eunwoo said to himself and closed his eyes before making his decision.

________________
______________

"I hate wolves and that boy is even of more lower rank with vampire blood mix in his blood. I won't accept such disgrace in my mansion." The true blood vampire's voice echoed.

"I love him,dad. You want to give me the authority of head vampire and I'll only do that when you'll accept him." Eunwoo fought with his dad.

"What shall I do with your this immature love!? I'll not allow my world getting ruled by a hybrid!" Jungkook yelled at Eunwoo.

Eunwoo was shocked because he never saw Jungkook this angry.

"What's his fault!?" Eunwoo said.

"Son,you know nothing about history. Hybrids destroyed us. They betrayed us!" Lucia said and Eunwoo chuckled.

"Oh? Werewolves did too then why half of your guards are werewolves!? Taehyung didn't betray you! He didn't destroy you,then why?" Eunwoo argued.

"So Taehyung is his name." Jungkook said while gritting his teeth.

"You won't do anything to him dad." Eunwoo said in a pleading voice when he saw Jungkook losing his control.

"Do you think of me that low? I'm simply denying your offer. I won't allow a hybrid in my mansion." Jungkook said.

"First of all,a boy! Out of all good girls,you found a boy! That too a hybrid!? What you take me for?" Jungkook shouted.

"Are you a homophobe or what,dad?" Eunwoo said.

"Don't fucking show me this attitude of your generation!" Jungkook growled.

"Calm down,your grace." Lucia said.

"Dad.....I love him. Does his rank matter more than my feelings?" Eunwoo said as tears fell from his eyes.

Jungkook never saw his son crying like this and it really made him angry. Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"Your grace,think about our son. His choice can never be wrong." Lucia said.

"I'll analyse that boy at first,my dear son, Eunwoo." The true blood vampire said.

Eunwoo and Lucia couldn't believe their ears. Eunwoo's eyes widened in happiness and shock. He hugged Jungkook tightly and nodded.

Jungkook left thr chamber and went to his own room.

"I'll make you say no, you hybrid. You'll regret coming in my son's life." Jungkook said while punching the wall.

Meanwhile.....

"Please appa....I love him." Taehyung begged to Hoseok who was holding back his demonic form. He was so angry at Taehyung for making such decision.

"YOUR LIFE WOULD BE A LIVING HELL! WE NEVER KNOW WHAT HAPPENS INSIDE THAT MANSION!" Hoseok shouted making Taehyung flinch badly.

Serena was just crying there silently looking Hoseok this much angry. He never shouted like this.

"Appa...... don't you believe your son?" Taehyung sobbed.

"I do believe you but I don't believe that vampire!" Hoseok said.

"He's not bad.....he's fighting for me. He's standing against your grace just for me." Taehyung sniffled and Hoseok was shocked after knowing that.

"You know that your grace can kill him?!" Hoseok said.

"Why would he? He's his son!" Taehyung said.

"You think that matters for monsters like us!?" Hoseok said.

"We vampires have no feelings in disguise of  a heart! I can't just believe on anyone." Hoseok said.

"You loved eomma too! You never betrayed us! You never cheated on mom! Beleive me...... Eunwoo loves me too. The more I love him, the more he loves me." Taehyung said.

"I sent you to school so you'll become a successful person but what I got? After working my blood,swear and tears ......all I got is my son believing over that person whom he has met only for 5 months." Hoseok said with unbelievable expressions.

"It's not like that,dad." Taehyung tried to explain but Hoseok just left from there.

"Mom..."

"I think you should listen to your dad." With that Serena left too.

"Why...." Taehyung silently cried there.

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

Byeeeee~~

Love y'all

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜