56

(Double update!

Don't forget to read previous chapter which I just updated before reading this. You'll get confuse otherwise)

"His highness!" Jungkook pushed the dead bodies aside when he heard Hoseok's voice.

Jungkook looked at Hoseok who was stumbling over his steps. Jungkook quickly walked towards him and supported him.

"What are you doing here!? Go back ....this war is going to end soon." Jungkook said and Hoseok shooked his head.

"No no! Till now,you all were fighting with an illusion. Nothing..... nothing was real! The real war os starting now..." Hoseok panted and Jungkook was quick to understand.

Jungkook turned his head and saw how his millitary died like it was nothing. Jungkook's eyes widened at utter shock.

"Namjoon! Bring him to our mansion and make sure he's safe." Jungkook ordered and Namjoon nodded while taking Hoseok towards the mansion.

Jungkook's demon (Jungkook the power of him demon. He won't turn into a demon)  took over to defend himself. Jungkook's eyes flashed red as many of the enemies knelt down in submission.

As Jungkook's millitary had drink some potions created by Yoongi,they were still standing still.

Soon Jungkook felt himself getting into another dimension. He felt dizzy.

"Hahahaha! Look look look......who we have here. Almighty Jeon Jungkook!" Taejung said to Jungkook in a mocking way.

Jungkook felt his blood boiling at him. He wanted to rip Taejung's head off.

"Look , your pathetic witch Yoongi killed Ella." Taejung said as he snapped his fingers and Jungkook could see everything in front of his eyes.

"And I'm gonna kill you." Jungkook said.

"Um....we will see that because your mate is in my rouges' eyes." Taejung said and Jungkook's eyes shot  towards Taejung.

"Look look...." Taejung commented and Jungkook saw Taehyung skillfully killing the rouges but he knew that Taehyung won't be able to stay in the battlefield for long.

Jungkook's eyes were watching Taehyung with concern and he screamed his name when he saw how a vampire dug his canines in Taehyung's neck but soon the vampire turned into ashes after sucking Taehyung's blood.

"LET HIM GO!" Jungkook said as he shot a silver bullet towards Taejung and luckily it pierced his thigh.

"How can I!? You know? Just a news of you are nearly on your death bed made him a maniac." Taejung laughed.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook said.

"I lied to him that I put you on your death bed and I showed him the ring you proposed him with......oh my goodness! He ended more than half of my army." Taejung said.

Jungkook felt so fucking proud at Taehyung that time.

"Imagine what he'll do when you'll really die? .....oh wait, he'll die too.....no?" Taejung said and shot Jungkook's arm.

His aim was Jungkook's chest but Jungkook was quick to move.

"Don't worry,my elder brother wants this all. Surprise! I'm not even the real leader......it's my elder brother Jeonghwan." Taejung said.

Jeonghwan was one of the most powerful vampire after Jungkook and Jungkook knew him very well but he never thought that Jeonghwan could be Jooha's grandson.

"Why you want this!?" Jungkook shouted.

"You fucker! You killed my grandfather! Because of his death,my father sacrificed his life!" Taejung shouted.

"Your fucking grandfather killed my family in front of my eyes when I was just three! You think I would've let him live freely!? Hahahaha! No" Jungkook said while laughing like a maniac.

"You're lying. My grandfather never killed anyone." Taejung gritted his teeth.

"It's your grandfather who lied to you, your father! Sad that your father scarificed himself for that piece of shit." Jungkook said with a chuckle.

"Jungkook?" Jungkook heard Taehyung voice and he saw Taehyung was approaching to a figure which looked like him.

"Wh....." Jungkook looked at Taejung who was not there anymore. Jungkook didn't know how to get out of that dimension.

"Jungkook.....are you ok?" Taehyung said while touching the vampire's face who made him look like Jungkook.

"Taehyung no! That's not me!" Jungkook was screaming his lungs off, trying every single way to get out from that dimension.

Meanwhile.....

Taehyung caressed the vampire's face who looked like Jungkook.

"Are you fine? You are not hurt anywhere,are you?" Taehyung asked checking for some possible injuries over the vampires body.

"Why aren't you answering anything!?" Taehyung said but stopped when he noticed the vampires eyes glowing orange.

"Jun-" Taehyung couldn't complete his sentence as the vampire hugged him and Taehyung saw the real Jungkook behind the vampire.

Jungkook pulled the vampire away from Taehyung and ripped that vampire's head.

Taehyung's eyes were continuously glowing purple. He was covered in blood and the dead bodies were all around him.

Taehyung literally killed mostly everyone by his own.

Jungkook made slow steps towards Taehyung and gasped when he saw blood coming out from Taehyung's stomach.

"T-tae..." Jungkook stuttererd as he walked closer to Taehyung who was still looking blank.

"Tae..... Taehyung blood." Jungkook's voice trembled as his trembling hands touched Taehyung's belly.

Taehyung was still looking blank like he just lost something. His face showed no emotions. His face was pale all of sudden.

Jungkook then felt Taehyung's grip around the gun tightening and soon he felt Taehyung pushing him with a huge force.

Jungkook fell on the ground with that much force himself shocked by Taehyung's strength.

Taehyung pulled the trigger and soon a loud gun shot could be heard.
Taehyung just shot Taejung on his forehead making the bullet penetrate through Taejung's forhead.

Taejung fell on the battlefield dead as Taehyung's hands dropped the gun.

"Darli-" Jungkook's words got burried down to his throat by his own screams.

An arrow just pierced Taehyung's chest making him fall on the ground numbly.

"TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook screamed Taehyung's name but it was of no use.

The war was still going on. No one was aware of what unfortune just had happened

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

I'm not good at writing war scenes ~~~

Byeeeeeee ~~

Love y'all

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜