55

"Jackson, what's with this sudden attack?" Jungkook asked to Jackson who was walking along Jungkook.

"Your grace, we were ready for every sudden attack but this attack is not normal'. They've already killed 1/6th of our millitary which is not a good number." Jackson said and Jungkook hummed.

"Who is the leader? The main person behind this war?" Jungkook asked and Jackson hesitated.

"His name is Taejung.... grandson of Jooha." Jackson said and Jungkook felt hos blood boiling.

Taejung was Jooha 's grandson.....that Jooha who killed Jungkook's family mercilessly. Jungkook felt hatered and anger.

"He wants revenge. You killed his grandfather and for saving him,his father died in the process. Since then,he wants to destroy you and the only connection of this world to moom goddess that is his highness (Taehyung) and moon flower." Jackson said and Jungkook clenched his fist in anger.

"Throw the smoke bomb and shoot them with silver bullets. Make sure our millitary stays inside the circle which warlock Yoongi has created." Jungkook ordered and Jackson bowed before leaving and doing as Jungkook said so.

______________

Taehyung was going crazy inside the chamber. He couldn't believe that Jungkook locked him inside. Now he got more worried when he realised that his parents were out there.

He knew that if the enemies wouldn't find him, they'll go for his family. Taehyung bit his nails in anxiety.

Taehyung looked out of window and saw the millitary troops leaving with heavy amount of weapons. Taehyung never had seen war so it was all new to him.

Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw behind millitary troops, Jungkook was also going with them. Heavy weapons with him and fully shielded.

"Jungkook! Where are you going!" Taehyung shouted but his voice wasn't audible to Jungkook because of the bugle noise and bombardment.

"You fucker! You promised me that you'll only guide the millitary! Why are you going??" Taehyung wanted to shout.

But Taehyung remembered Jungkook's words. Jungkook had told him that how a king should go in every war and protect his every single people,...because those people who elected a king must have seen something in him which made them believe that he'll protect them.

Oh! How Taehyung could forget it. Taehyung then quickly ran towards Jungkook's closet and found another pair of shield. He quickly wore them and he only found a sword in there. Grabbing the stuff,he was going to jump out from the window but an invisible force pushed him back.

Seems like Yoongi did a great work in protector Taehyung inside that chamber.

"Fuck fuck fuck!!" Taehyung cursed loudly as he tried to find every single way out from that chamber but his all tries went in vain.

Taehyung quickly picked his phone and called Jimin.

"Hello, Tae! Oh my,are you ok?" Taehyung heard Jimin's voice.

"I'm ok Jimin,how are you?" Taehyung quickly asked.

"What would happen to me? I'm completely fine." Taehyung frowned when he heard Jimin's carefree voice.

"How? The war has broken out..." Taehyung confusingly said at which he heard Jimin laughing.

"What you're upto? Quit watching too many historical films." Jimin said.

"No Jimin! The war has broken out! Jungkook just went there .....I saw the troops leaving in thousands of numbers!" Taehyung said, clearly panicked.

"Taehyung... What are you talking about? Everything is normal here in the city.....oh hey! Ari is calling me,talk to you later!" Jimin said and ended the call.

"Hello-? Hello! Jimin??" Taehyung nervously ran towards the window again and saw how troops were leaving for the war.

"What's going on.....what's going on!?" Taehyung yelled in frustration. He quickly called his father.

"Dad ....dad! Tell me that the war has broken out!" Taehyung screamed.

"Son....it is a trap! They are playing with time! Tell his majesty to not do anything,they can't harm anyone as long as you don't attack them." Hoseok said and Taehyung's eyes widened.

"B-but dad.....he already left for it..." Taehyung stuttererd.

"Stop him then! They know that you're weak without his existence....you both share a bond now! They'll do everything to make you weak." Hoseok said.

"I--I can't.....he locked me inside th-this chamber!" Taehyung stuttererd badly, trying to control his uneven breathing.

"Calm down,baby....my son ..breath! Ok? I'm heading towards the mansion to inform his majesty no-" Hoseok couldn't complete as a loud gun shot could be heard.

"Appa? Ap-appa? APPA!?" Taehyung screamed but he got no response from the other line.

"No no....NO!" Taehyung cried just by the thought of something happened to his father.

An hour passed as Taehyung keep looking out from the window and that's when he noticed the colour of sky was changing.

"Oh no .....the real war is starting now." Taehyung mumbled in shock .

Soon the cries of people filled his ears. Taehyung saw the rills of blood  flowing . He couldn't keep calm anymore. The thought of small kids loosing their families like Jungkook did made him cry in frustration.

The thought of something happening to Jungkook was making him loose his mind.

Suddenly a witch appeared in front of Taehyung's window making Taehyung gasp suddenly but he didn't move from his place.

Taehyung recognised the witch. She was Ella,which he and Jungkook confronted in the forest . She was trying to enter in the room through window but couldn't.

Taehyung saw her playing with her magic and doing it on the window but someone suddenly pulled her from her hairs and threw her on the ground.

Taehyung saw that it was Yoongi who did so.

"A competition I have,huh?" Yoongi competitively said and launched himself towards Ella who panicked and quickly teleported. Yoongi seemed to know this all very well,he followed her.

Taehyung stretched his hand and it could go out of window now. Taehyung smirked and without thinking anymore,he jumped out from the window.

It seemed like Ella's magic had broke the magic realm Yoongi had created.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

Again,I want to remind you all that it's not any historical FF. They live in modern world but they're supernatural creatures so they're superstitious and kinda ancient type.

Byeeeeeee ~~~

Love y'all

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜