49

Jungkook explained everything to Taehyung who was worried now. Rouges were behind then , specifically....him.

"Don't be stressed, I'll handle everything. I'm not weak so you're worrying." Jungkook assured Taehyung.

"You can't fight with those all." Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled aa ge stroked Taehyung's hairs.

"I'm not a ordinary person. I'm a king and I've millions of soldiers so don't worry." Jungkook said and Taehyung didn't say much.

"And I'm sorry for mentioning marking and bonding......you must be uncomfortable." Jungkook said abd there was a silence for five good minutes.

"I'm not uncomfortable but not comfortable too....I don't know but it's just...... but.....you can mark me if it's for the safety of our baby." Taehyung broke the silence and Jungkook felt happiness bursting inside him when Taehyung called the little pup in his belly as theirs.

"Think about it ...... we've to do it before something worse happens." Jungkook whispered and Taehyung nodded.

"I'm sleepy...." Taehyung mumbled.

"Do you want me to leave you to your chamber?" Jungkook asked.

"No....I'm tired. I don't wanna go anywhere else but....." Taehyung pouted.

"But?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm hungry." Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled.

"Wait,I'll ask maids to make something quick for you." Jungkook said abd Taehyung nodded.

After 15 minutes, the pasta was ready as Taehyung was craving for it. Without wasting anytime Taehyung digged in.

"Slowly, darling! Jungkook said not knowing he called Taehyung darling meanwhile Taehyung's cheeks flushed after hearing the nickname.

___________

Taehyung was currently sleeping in Jungkook's bed as Jungkook was completing the painting of Taehyung with a soft smile plastered on his face.

Jungkook's hands stopped when he saw Taehyung breathing heavily,he quickly made his way towards Taehyung and not so late, Taehyung cough hysterically.

"Wh....what happened?" Jungkook quickly held Taehyung as Taehyung coughed violently,soon blood coming out from his mouth.

Jungkook's eyes widened as he panicked at the sight,he quickly called for Seokjin.

"Oh my...." Jungkook uttered when Taehyung coughed black liquid out,it looked like blood but it wasn't.

Jungkook knew that it was not blood but poison. His blood boiled knowing that someone must've poisoned Taehyung's food but he waited for Seokjin's words. 

Seokjin soon arrived and not wasting much time,he checked on Taehyung.

After few minutes, Seokjin walked towards Jungkook who was standing near the balcony with jaw clenched in anger.

"Your grace,the food was poisoned. " Seokjin informed at which Jungkook's eyes flashed red.

"How's he and the pup?" Jungkook asked in dominating voice making Jin tremble.

"He's fine. His omega side was aware of it so it protected the baby. He's sleeping for now,body is weak dur to vomiting out a lot of blood." Seokjin said and Jungkook nodded and walked out from the chamber.