46

The next day Jungkook woke up with a numb arm. He was confused because the room smelt like Taehyung. Jungkook then felt his arm numb and was going to move it but stopped when he noticed Taehyung sleeping over his arm peacefully with a pout.

"How I ended up here?" Jungkook asked to himself and then remembered what happened last night. He told everything to Taehyung, about his past which no one knew except him , Namjoon and Yoongi.

Jungkook looked at the watch and it was already past 2 pm. Jungkook sighed but smiled as he thought that Taehyung finally got to sleep properly after so many days.

Jungkook shifted his body a little and then turned towards Taehyung. He admired the beauty peaceful laying in his arms.

Jungkook slowly reached to Taehyung's pouty lips and kissed them and Taehyung sulked in his sleep.

"No ,I want ice cream." Taehyung mumbled in sleep with an angry pout as he turned towards the other side,back facing Jungkook.

Jungkook giggled after that as he sneaked his arm under Taehyung's waist as other went from above only to hold Taehyung like a bear. He snuggled his nose in Taehyung's neck as Taehyung's head was resting over Jungkook's shoulder now.

Jungkook loved the closeness they had and he wished if Taehyung felt the same. Jungkook didn't know when and how but Taehyung's scent soon made him fall asleep too.

Meanwhile after that not so soon, Taehyung shuffled in his sleep as he opened his eyes when he felt something tickling over his neck.

Taehyung then felt a tight hold around his waist and hot breath fanning over his neck. His cheeks turned pink as he realised what was happening.

But Taehyung loved how he got the proper sleep in other's calm scent.

Taehyung tried to free himself from Jungkook's hold but it only got tightened around his belly. Taehyung struggled but then only one way was remaining......

"Ahh! Jungkook! Baby is hurting!" Taehyung shouted near Jungkook's ears and Jungkook abruptly woke up and quickly took the defence pose while holding Taehyung protectively.

Taehyung was shocked with sudden actions of Jungkook. He felt happiness because no one never really cared for him like thks except his parents.

"Hey....calm down." Taehyung whispered as he noticed Jungkook's eyes flashing red to normal while looking all around the room as palms resting against Taehyung's stomach.

"No one is here...." Taehyung said and Jungkook then looked at him.

"Why you said baby is hurting?" Jungkook quickly asked at which Taehyung squinted his eyes and pointed towards Jungkook's tight hold.

Jungkook quickly let go Taehyung as he realised that how tightly he was holding Taehyung.

"I'm sorry,I didn't meant to hurt you....I promise that I didn't know that I -" Jungkook was blabbering at this rate abd Taehyung put his finger over Jungkook's lips.

"Shh.... you're giving me a headache now and I know that you didn't meant it." Taehyung said but soon blushed when he noticed his finger over Jungkook's soft plump cherry lips.

"Uhm..." Taehyung coughed in awkwardness. He quickly removed his finger and moved back from Jungkook.

Soon the room filled with Taehyung's pheromones as Taehyung felt his body reacting to Jungkook's scent. He knew that it was his preganancy hormones which were making him feel horny but he couldn't help.

Taehyung felt himself getting hard and wet. He cursed those preganancy hormones in his mind as he quickly got off from the bed.

Meanwhile Jungkook's condition was no good. His body was reacting to Taehyung's sweet scent but he controlled himself. He didn't want to make Taehyung feel uncomfortable.

Jungkook heard Taehyung saying "screw it." Before crawling in bed again fast and he threw himself over Jungkook and without giving Jungkook a chance to understand the situation,he connected their lips.

Taehyung's whole body was screaming for pleasure. The changes in his body because of preganancy were also driving Jungkook crazy and now he lost the last straw of control he had over his body.

Jungkook was half laying on the bed,head resting over the headboard of the bed as Taehyung kisses him lustfully,hands wrapped around his neck.

Jungkook's hands too went towards Taehyung's waist and soon they were playing with the waistband of Taehyung's trousers.

Taehyung quickly broke the kiss as he raised his body a little and shoving his delicate and unmarked neck towards Jungkook's face. Jungkook understood what Taehyung needed so not complaining further,he started leaving wet kisses all over Taehyung's neck.

"Mmh~~" Taehyung moaned when he felt Jungkook's hand touching and kneading the flesh of his bare ass.

"Tae.....do y-you wa-want this?" Jungkook hesitantly asked.

"I--I don't know b-but I can't control my body anymore. I need pleasure." Taehyung said and Jungkook didn't need to tell twice.

Jungkook's hands reached towards Taehyung's asshole and soon to his vagina. Jungkook felt his fingers getting all covered with the slick as his two fingers caressed over Taehyung's clit who moaned in pleasure.

"You're so wet ...fuck." Jungkook groaned in pleasure as he felt himself getting painfully hard.

"Ahmm~~" Taehyung moaned as Jungkook spread Taehyung's pussy lips with his fingers and palming from outside.

"W-wait--" Taehyung said but Jungkook was too much into the pleasure as he sucked and bit on Taehyung's neck.

"Take your hands out!" Taehyung quickly said making Jungkook panic as he quickly pulled his hands out from Taehyung's clothes.

"I'm sorr-" Jungkook couldn't complete his sentence as Taehyung quickly ran towards the washroom with hands covering his mouth.

Jungkook soon chased him and there he goes, Taehyung was having the morning sickness.

"Ah.......I hate this baby!" Taehyung said, frustrated because of all vomiting and feeling like this.

One second he was horny and Jungkook was touching him in all the places and next second,he was cursing Jungkook for making him pregnant.

Jungkook sighed, ignoring his hard friend down in his pants as he tried to comfort Taehyung who was soon asleep in his arms.

"Have some mercy-- moon goddess." Jungkook mumbled and tugged Taehyung in bed before handling his problem.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

I need to give you some fluff before handing you a bag of tissue papers.😚

Byeeeeeee ~~

Love y'all

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜