27

Currently everyone in the mansion were packing their bags and Taehyung was so confused with the sudden plan of this trip to another mansion.

It was forbidden to tell anyone about trueblood's mating night so Lucia didn't tell anyone.

"Why we're leaving dad here?" Eunwoo asked with concern.

"He has to do some renovations in his chamber so he'll stay here besides,a king should not leave the mansion all alone." Lucia explained making both Taehyung and Eunwoo oohed.

Meanwhile Mina rolled her eyes at the white lie of Lucia. Yes,she heard everything week before when Lucia and Jungkook were discussing.

"But-----" Lucia glared Eunwoo and Eunwoo didn't dare to ask any more questions.

"It's not very far as you guys are reacting. It's only 250 metres away." Lucia said.

"That's so near!" Taehyung excitedly said and Lucia smiled at his excited state.

"So shall we go?" Lucia asked and everyone nodded.

_______________
_______________

Jungkook was already feeling his body heating up. He had closed his chambers and had used strongest pheromones blocker and scent blocker but he knew that nothing could stand against him. But still,he tried.

Jungkook laid on his bed as after 50 years his demon was going to have full control over his body.

Demons of trueblood vampires take over their body completely once in a span of 50 years and that day, Jungkook was ready for it.

His demon wasn't as ruthless as history books say because his demon had suffered too........much more than the human form of Jungkook.

But indeed his demon was ruthless for his enemies but thanks to moon goddess, Jungkook never really had any enemy. His enemies were dead a long time ago.

"Arghhh!" Jungkook grunted in pain as his eyes turned bloody red. His hairs turned into Ash grey colour.

Jungkook's nails turned black as viens popped up in his neck and arms.

Jungkook heavily breathed as his fangs sank into his own lips because of pain.
It wasn't that painful....

That's what Jungkook thought.

He just hoped that soon this day and night pass so he could go back to his normal form without enduring much more pain.

_________________
_________________

"Wow! This mansion is so beautiful,mom!" Taehyung chirped out and Lucia giggled at Taehyung's childish behaviour.

Eunwoo found Taehyung adorable too but Mina was just rolling her eyes at Taehyung.

She found Taehyung's every action an attention seeking action. She hated this side of Taehyung.

It was nearly night and Taehyung was preparing his and Eunwoo's bed.

After waiting for Eunwoo, Eunwoo didn't get in their bedroom so out of worry, Taehyung decided to ask about Eunwoo to Lucia.

"Where's the queen?" Taehyung asked to one of the guard.