12

"What happened? Won't you let me unwrap this gift of my son?"

Taehyung's eyes widened as his breathing became uneven.

Jungkook was now above Taehyung as Taehyung felt exposed in front of another man who wasn't his husband. Jungkook's eyes wandered over Taehyung's exposed collarbones.

Taehyung tried to free his hands from Jungkook's hold but the true blood's grip was so strong.

"HELP! LEAVE ME!" Taehyung yelled but Jungkook just chuckled. He bent down near to Taehyung's ears who was already shaking.

"These chambers are soundproof. No one can hear you." Jungkook whispered and was now waiting for Taehyung to beg and cry in front of him.

Taehyung chuckled.

"How low you'll fall,your grace?" Taehyung boldly said making Jungkook pissed off.

"After trying everything,when you didn't get to see my tears.....you became so desparate that you thought harassing me sexually would make me leave Eunwoo." Taehyung said looking straight into Jungkook's eyes.

"You're so desparate,your grace but I...... Kim Taehyung promise you that you'll never be able to see my tears caused by you." Taehyung said and laughed to mock Jungkook.

"You-" Jungkook said and chocked Taehyung at which Taehyung grasped for air. He was throwing his legs in air but soon Jungkook came back to his senses and let go of Taehyung.

"You- *cough* your grace.....it's no use.....I ne-*cough* never learnt how to back off." Taehyung said with a challenging smirk, caressing his throat.

"You won't be able to talk this much when I'll do what I'm capable of." Jungkook said glaring at Taehyung,still above Taehyung frail figure.

"But are you sure that you'll get what you want, father-in-law?" Taehyung boldly said.

"Don't call me that!" Jungkook yelled, grabbing Taehyung's hairs harshly.

"What then? A monster? A man whore who go to his son's spouse? A filthy father-In-Law?" Taehyung said making Jungkook more angry than he was.

"Enough!" Jungkook yelled making Taehyung go numb at that demonic voice but he didn't look away.

"You'll regret calling me this all,you filthy hybrid!" Jungkook said in demonic voice and soon Taehyung's painful cries filled in the chamber.

_____________
_____________

Meanwhile when Eunwoo reached downstairs, Lucia was wailing in pain as she had fallen down from her wheelchair.

"Mom! What happened? Dad!?" Eunwoo cried but then a maid came up.

"Young prince, your grace is not in the mansion." The maid nervously said.

"Maid, inform Taehyung that I'm going to hospital taking mom with me. It's serious!" Eunwoo said carrying his mother in bridal style.

"Yes...." The maid yelled and ran towards Eunwoo and Taehyung's chamber. She was near and she forgot to inform Taehyung that she was coming in.

The maid went in without even thinking about anything and a loud gasp left her mouth when she saw the scene unfolding in front of her eyes.

Taehyung was yelling in pain as Jungkook's head was between Taehyung's neck and shoulder joint.

Soon Taehyung's yells stopped and Jungkook raised his head up meeting with maid's eyes.

Blood dripping down from Jungkook's canines. Jungkook got up from the bed and slowly walked towards the maid who fell on the ground with shock.

She looked over the bed where Taehyung was unconscious and blood oozing out from his neck and shoulder joint.

"You shouldn't have witnessed this. You know what's waiting for you now? Hmm? Death." Jungkook said,demon in full control.

The maid begged for mercy.

"N-no , your grace...... please have some mercy. My kids are waiting for me..... please." The maid sobbed but the next moment, Jungkook ripped her heart out from her chest.

Being a vampire,her body turned into ashes and flew away with a blow of wind.

"Pathetic creatures." Jungkook said before disappearing from the chamber.

_______________
_______________

"Doctor,how's she?" Eunwoo asked to the doctor.

"I'm sorry, future lord but she's not doing so fine. I'm afraid that she won't survive much longer at this rate." The doctor said looking at the ground.

Eunwoo felt like someone stabbed his heart. He loved his mother more than anything, she was always there to support him whenever he did something naughty.

"Doctor.....can't we save her?" Eunwoo asked helplessly.

"I'm afraid that I can't do anything. I'm so sorry." The doctor said

"There's a way." The doctor told Eunwoo which made Eunwoo more broken. The doctor told him something so dangerous and left leaving miserable Eunwoo behind. 

_________________
_________________

By the time Taehyung gained conciousness,he didn't know what happened. He woke up with a sharp headache and feeling like someone drained all blood from his body.

Taehyung grabbed his head and then looked at bedsheet which had blood stains. Taehyung then touched his neck where he could feel something.

He quickly ran in front of the mirror and saw the teeth mark over his collarbone region. Taehyung tried to remember what happened but he couldn't.

Taehyung remembered something blurry but he didn't know what exactly happened. Taehyung knew that vampires couldn't drink his blood except true blood.

Slowly Taehyung started gaining his memories back,thank god to his vampire strength.

Taehyung gasped when the scene of last day replayed in his mind.

He remembered very well those disgusting things his father-in-law did to him.

He wanted to cry but he was strong. He thought that crying would make him look weak which he never wanted.

Taehyung's body fell on the bed on his butt with shock. His hands covered his mouth to control his sobs.

He always imagined a happy family....

He wondered who'll beleive him over Jungkook? The answer was no one...

This just made him more disheartened.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

Y'all better love me more now cuz I literally ditched my work to update this😂

Byeeeee~~~

Love y'all

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜