42

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully while hugging a pillow when Jungkook walked in.

A smile appeared over Jungkook's lips and now it was like normal to him , smiling lovingly while looking at Taehyung. He knew Taehyung didn't like him which obviously hurted him but he knew that he was at fault.

He crouched down and gently carrsed Taehyung's face. His fingers traced over Taehyung's locks as he lovingly rubbed Taehyung's lips trying his best not to wake up the latter.

Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forhead and chuckled after seeing Taehyung's sleeping position. Not wanting to disturb Taehyung's sleep, Jungkook left the chamber.

Meanwhile Taehyung was awake all the time. He felt those gentle touches of Jungkook and the way Jungkook kissed his forhead made him feel so many things. Taehyung opened his eyes and sighed.

Taehyung sat on the bed and as he shooked his head. He had been noticing Jungkook's actions since past week.

Jungkook never visited Taehyung whenever Taehyung was awake. He visited Taehyung when he would fall asleep.

After thinking about everything which happened to him, Taehyung sighed and got up from his bed and walked where his feet took him.

Taehyung was sure that everyone must've knew about him and Jungkook by now which gave him more anxiety. He didn't want people to hate him more.

He didn't want to create more enemies of Jungkook and he himself didn't know why. He blamed the mate bond but he wasn't unaware of his human side.

Taehyung was walking towards garden but his legs suddenly took him towards the meeting room.

The guards bowed to him as he just nodded,he became embarrassed when he noticed his messy hairs and baggy clothes.

Taehyung thought that maybe the meeting room was empty but as he walked closer,he heard some people talking over there.

"Your grace,we know that mate bond is superior and no one can go against it but he's not suitable for you." A very old vampire said.

"I'll decide who's suitable for me or not,elder Kang." Jungkook said and Taehyung felt somehow happy after hearing that.

"Shall we take you in there?" A guard asked to Taehyung who realised that he was eavesdropping.

"Uhm......yes but before that fetch my royal clothes." after thinking a lot, Taehyung said yes.

He wanted to defend himself. He wanted to show everyone that he wasn't any fragile hybrid.

The guards walked in with Taehyung and everyone turned their heads towards the male who just entered looking beautiful and handsome.

"Did I disturbed any of you?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook was happy to see Taehyung there even though he didn't show it.

"Ye-" Jungkook cut off elder Kang in middle.

"No,my queen." Jungkook said and Taehyung felt his heart beating out of his chest after hearing Jungkook's words.

"Glad to hear." Taehyung mumbled,so flustered after whatever Jungkook said.

"Now as the future king/queen is here, let's continue what we were discussing about." Jungkook said.