51 [M]

(A/n: as you can see, this chapter contains smut. I'll put sign when it'll start so if you're uncomfortable then feel free to skip it. The important things will be on the last notice ❤️

Last time many of you didn't like few things in smut like omorashi (peeing stuff)  lol but it's my kink!ಥ‿ಥ So I'm not gonna add it in this chapter.

However,if any of you want that then tell me..I wanna write it so I'll write in future. Love y'all)

"Jungkook......" Taehyung spoke breaking the silence,the moon was shining bright over their head.

"Yes?" Jungkook replied, holding Taehyung more dearly.

Currently, Jungkook was sitting on the soft grass of the garden and Taehyung was sitting between his lap with Jungkook's hands wrapped around his belly and face dugged into his neck.

The tension was heavy for Taehyung. He was sexually frustrate but he wasn't sure what to do till now.

"Y-you talked about marking,right?" Taehyung whispered making Jungkook alert.

"Yes,I did? But it's okay....you don't have to force yourself. Either by that or this, I'll protect you and our baby no matter what." Jungkook said with a smile.

"I can protect myself and baby but .... don't get mad over Yoongi hyung but he told me everything." Taehyung said.

"I won't get mad, darling. I wanted to tell you too but I was worried....." Jungkook sighed.

"Um.....can you mark me tonight?" Taehyung said making Jungkook look up and gaze fixed at Taehyung.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook again asked.

"I......I'm scared." Taehyung honestly said and Jungkook breathed out.

"It's ok." Jungkook said with a smile at which Taehyung got disappoint.

But soon a smirk placed over Jungkook's lips.

"I'll take a good care of you." Jungkook smirked and Taehyung could feel that smirk making his insides tingle just at the thought of Jungkook marking him and doing things with him.

In a blink of second,they both were in Jungkook's chamber.

"What the-- how?!" Taehyung freaked out when he found himself in Jungkook's bed.

"Teleportation." Jungkook said and without wasting anytime,he kissed Taehyung.

"You know I'm trying my best to control myself and not to do anything which will hurt you......so tell me to stop if you're uncomfortable." Jungkook said and Taehyung hummed, wanting every last bit of love, pleasure and care from Jungkook.

[M]

Jungkook kissed Taehyung deeply as Taehyung's fingers grabbed fistful of Jungkook's hairs, pulling him more deep in their kiss.

Jungkook's hand went through Taehyung's back to his hairs as he grabbed them and pulled Taehyung back.

"You're so sexy." Jungkook whispered against Taehyung's lips at which Taehyung smirked.

"I know." Taehyung replied as he pulled Jungkook in another kiss as his hand grabbed Jungkook's clothed dick making Jungkook gasp in the kiss.

Jungkook moved his lips towards Taehyung's neck abd collarbones as he sucked and kissed there.

"You're ha-hard...." Taehyung moaned as Jungkook's one hand wrapped around Taehyung's waist and another squeezed his chest.