30

Mina fell on the ground as Jungkook teared her heart apart from her body.

"This is what you get for betraying me." Jungkook said, voice holding so many emotions.

Once who was like a daughter to him was laying on the pool of her own blood. Soon her body turned into dust particles and flew away.

Jungkook felt so much pain that time,he raised Mina with so much love but in the end,she betrayed him. She did Jungkook dirty.

Meanwhile Taehyung stopped talking to everyone, whoever asked him about the reason of his silence he just ignored it.

"Taehyung, please say something." Jimin said to Taehyung who dryly chuckled.

"Like you gonna believe me." Taehyung said and left an astonished Jimin behind.

____________
____________

"Namjoon,I made such a big mistake......what I'm supposed to do? I'll never forgive myself for the sin I've done." Jungkook said at which Namjoon sighed.

"Your grace,you know very well that you don't leave anyone alive on red moon whoever try to approach to you " Namjoon said making Jungkook look at Namjoon with confusion written all over his face.

"Well,your grace....last time queen was there and you wouldn't hurt her because she was your wife but you know what you did to those who approached to you during red moon." Namjoon said and Jungkook was done with Namjoon's puzzle words.

"Namjoon,speak clearly. What you wanna say?" Jungkook said sternly making Namjoon lower his head.

"You didn't hurt him,you did nothing to him. Even your demon was gentle with him . That has never happened between a trueblood and a hybrid." Namjoon said and Jungkook then glared at him.

"Whatever you're saying is bullshit. This can't happen." Jungkook said at which Namjoon smiled.

"If you think so but remember what your grandmother used to tell you? Even though you were young,you remember it all because of your trueblood memory, your grace." Namjoon said.

"Whatever she said was all a fairytale." Jungkook gritted his teeth.

"If that's what you want, your grace but remember that I'll be always there to help you. I owe you my life." Namjoon said amd bowed to Jungkook before leaving.

"You're of no use, Namjoon!" Jungkook shouted in frustration.

Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung. He should feel happy because after all he succeeded to do whatever he wanted but instead of being happy,he was angry at himself.

Taehyung was his son-in-law. Taehyung was his beloved son Eunwoo's husband.

Jungkook felt disgusted by his actions and when he remembered the slap of Taehyung,a sting could be felt over his cheeks.

Taehyung was indeed strong.

Jungkook didn't know when he started to thinking about Taehyung all the time.

_____________
______________

"Taehyung,I don't know what have happened to you. It's been two weeks since you're this silent. Please,tell me...." Eunwoo asked to Taehyung who was on the verge of crying.