62 [M]

(A/n: as you can see this chapter is rated M which means mature and here's smut in it.

If you're uncomfortable then please skip this chapter.

Enjoy with hobi water and namjesus!)

__________
__________

Taehyung was in Jungkook's arms as Jungkook carried Taehyung in a bridal style and walked towards their room.

As soon as they entered the chamber, Jungkook threw Taehyung on the bed (not harshly) making Taehyung's body bounce a little.

"Oh my!" Taehyung gasped when he saw how Jungkook just threw him on the bed. The things were turning on him more.

"I love how you're all covered up in clothes from head to toe but soon these clothes gonna be on the floor." Jungkook said while licking his lips as hovered over Taehyung.

"Your scent is driving me crazy." Jungkook mumbled while snuggling into Taehyung's neck who moaned and tilted his head.

"So sensitive,huh?" Jungkook smirked as he started taking off Taehyung's clothes.

"Kiss me,Kook." Taehyung smirked and Jungkook didn't waste any time and kissed Taehyung deeply as his hand continued removing Taehyung's clothes.

Taehyung moved his head up to get more of the kiss but Jungkook just pressed him down in the bed as he sucked Taehyung's tongue making Taehyung groan in pleasure.

Jungkook was eating Taehyung's mouth at this rate. Taehyung tapped on Jungkook's shoulder when he felt how less Oxygen he was getting. Jungkook let go of Taehyung's mouth and sucked his neck instead.

"Angh~~ yes.....yes....ahum!" Taehyung moaned crazily as Jungkook kissed and sucked all over Taehyung's neck and collarbones.

Taehyung arched his back making Jungkook sneak his hands around Taehyung. Jungkook pulled Taehyung up and sucked on the mark of Taehyung while hands crawling all around Taehyung's bare back.

Taehyung's upper body was already naked. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's long hairs between his fist and pushed him more deep in his neck.

Taehyung was moaning in pleasure as his toes curled in pleasure. He was literally sitting on Jungkook's lap.

Jungkook's eyes fell over Taehyung's belly which has a faded scar,he made Taehyung lay on the bed as he kissed Taehyung's belly and the scar.

"It's not good." Taehyung said while putting his arm over his eyes.

"It's the prettiest thing,baby .....it describes your bravery.....it's beautiful in all." Jungkook said and kissed it again.

"Jungkook.....f-fuck me already." Taehyung said making Jungkook smirk as he took off Taehyung's clothes leaving him only in red silk panties.

"Fuck..." Jungkook moaned at the sight meanwhile Taehyung was so embarrassed because he never wore silk panties.

Jungkook quickly grabbed each of Taehyung's thigh and started kissing and sucking it.

Jungkook then threw Taehyung's legs on each side of his shoulder as his face was now dangerously close to Taehyung's private parts.

Taehyung moaned when he felt Jungkook's lips touching his clothed clit.
Jungkook licked the already wet panty as he smirked when Taehyung's body shivered from it.