19

After the dinner, evryone were chatting meanwhile Taehyung took his leave to get some rest. Eunwoo helped Taehyung and walked with Taehyung towards their chamber.

"Your grace...." Mina said and Jungkook's eyes fell on her. Jungkook smiled at her,he adored that girl.

Jungkook was seeing Mina grow up since the day she was born. Jungkook at first wanted Eunwoo to marry that girl but he never imagined that Eunwoo will bring out a disgusting hybrid.

"How are you doing , my sweet girl." Jungkook said and Mina smiled at him. She always respected him and saw him as his father figure.

"I'm doing fine, your grace." Mina said and Jungkook smiled.

"Don't call me that. You're like my daughter and if you're uncomfortable with that then you can call me uncle." Jungkook said and Mina was touched by Jungkook's behaviour.

"Thank you , yo- I'm mean uncle. I wanted to have some talk with you." Mina said and Jungkook nodded.

"Private?" Jungkook asked and Mina nodded. Without questioning further,they both walked towards the guest room where Mina was supposed to have her stay.

"Uncle......I know you've always seen me as your daughter and I really never asked anything to you." Mina said and Jungkook patted her head.

"Yes,dear. And I'm still saying that I'll always give you whatever you want. I still owe you one wish of yours which I've to complete." Jungkook said at which Mina smiled.

Soon tears formed in Mina's eyes. Jungkook got worried when he saw her crying.

"What hall, Mina? What's bothering you?" Jungkook asked at which Mina sniffled.

"Uncle....... I've always loved Eunwoo so much.....since I was 10. I always loved him......it hurts seeing him with someone else." Mina sniffled and Jungkook pulled her in a hug.

"Oh,dear. I'm so sorry......" Jungkook said and Jungkook could only go this soft to Mina.

He loved her and adored her like his own daughter. He always wanted a daughter but moon godess blessed him with a son.

"What you want?" Jungkook asked making Mina look at him.

"You call me your daughter,no?" Mina said.

"You're like my daughter,dear." Jungkook said at which Mina smiled.

"Uncle......I know I'm being utterly stupid right now.....I know it's impossible but......but I want Eunwoo......as my husband......as my lover. I want to become your daughter-in-law." Mina said.

She was waiting for Jungkook to get angry on her but that never happened.

"Oh,dear! I would love to have you as my daughter-in-law but my silly son already love that hybrid so much." Jungkook said, disappointment laced in his voice.

"Dad......I'm sounding evil but I want Eunwoo.....I can't see him with someone else who's not me. I love him so much." Mina cried at which Jungkook smiled.

"I know. I can see that how much you love my son." Jungkook said and then stopped for a second.

"But......he already has a husband......I don't think he's ever gonna leave him." Jungkook said and Mina kinda understood what Jungkook was trying to say.