23

"it's hell here! You don't trust me. You don't care about me! I thought everything would be amazing after our marriage but all we are doing is fighting......not once.... not twice ....but daily." Taehyung said.

They were currently in the garden, behind the mansion.

"I'm tired, Eun. I need a break with all of this!" Taehyung said making Eunwoo look at him with a look of dissatisfaction.

"Self analysis this whole thing......I'm not the only one who's at fault." Eunwoo said.

"Yea,my bad. Eun. ....let's divorce." Taehyung said glibly making Eunwoo fury.

"Do you think marriage is joke!?" Eunwoo shouted.

"Don't fucking raise your voice!" Taehyung growled making Eunwoo stop.

"Of course! It's joke but not for me ....for you! What were your wedding vows? Huh? Mind me to remind you?" Taehyung angrily said.

"I remember everything and I'm doing my best." Eunwoo said.

"Oh? Not trusting me......not taking care of me.....right .....this is what you're doing your best." Taehyung chuckled.

"I take care of yo-" Taehyung stopped Eunwoo in middle.

"No, honey! Thanks for your condolence but I can take care of myself. All I need is your trust but nowdays, you're just moody and crabby!" Taehyung said. 

"Because unlike you,I've to attend those meetings! I've to think about future! Not only mine but my people! I can't sit in one place doing nothing yet getting every riches like you!" Eunwoo shouted making Taehyung punch him.

"Don't fucking talk when you all do is breaking your promise!" Taehyung shouted,eyes turning slightly purple but Eunwoo's eyes were glowing bright orange.

"You told me I would be able to study from home and I agreed be because I was unsafe there! But what happened? I don't get food in this mansion, I don't get respect in this mansion, nobody trusts me here!" Taehyung yelled in frustration.

Eunwoo said nothing as he was hurt. His own husband whom he loved so much just punched him. Eunwoo's heart was broken after Taehyung's actions.

"F-fine..... let's separate our paths....." Eunwoo said as a single drop of tear fell from his eyes.

"Thanks for understanding because this all have started suffocating me.....it seems easy but you don't know what I've been suffered from...." Taehyung's own eyes went glossy as he remembered those terrible nights when his own father-in-law touched him with such a disgusting manner.

"You never told me ...." Eunwoo whispered.

"You never believed.....nor you were going to." Taehyung said, trying his best not to cry.

"Let's..... separate our ways then. I guess,it was just an immature decision of ours." Eunwoo said and cupped Taehyung's face gently.

"Don't.....I won't be able to leave you." Taehyung inaudibly mumbled.

"Who said that the future queen is allowed to leave?" Both Taehyung and Eunwoo heard Lucia's voice.

"Mother......I think it's best for us ....." Eunwoo said.

Mina stood behind Lucia looked angry at Lucia's words. She was happy that finally she had chance with Eunwoo.

"Who are you to make decisions,Eunwoo?" Lucia sternly said.

"Sorry, mother but you're also no one to take decision of my life when I'm clearly hurting here." Taehyung spoke up making Lucia sigh. She loved Taehyung as her own son.

"As your grace says,that's it." Lucia said crystal clear.

"And I won't allow it." Jungkook said suddenly out of nowhere.

They all turned their heads towards the direction of Jungkook who was surrounded by such a dark aura.

"Dad,but-----"

"No, Eunwoo! People will make fun of us. They'll talk bad behind our backs. Our enemies will gain an extra point." Jungkook said making Eunwoo taciturn.

"Uncle.....what are you doing? He's finally leaving us ..." Mina whispered and Jungkook just ignored her.

"I won't stay in this mansion anymore." Taehyung said glaring at Jungkook. Taehyung felt so angry because he promised Jungkook that he'll never leave that mansion and Eunwoo but look..... where fate brought him.

"You're no one to make decisions here. You married to Eunwoo and I didn't force you. Now you're his husband, you're not going to back off fron your duties." Jungkook said making Taehyung turn his head towards another direction so he could hide his tears. 

Mina was so angry at Jungkook. She was going to have Eunwoo finally but Jungkook ruined everything this time. She felt hatered towards Jungkook.

"Eun ....take me to my chamber. I've something to share with you ..." Lucia said and Eunwoo just nodded before leaving the garden with Lucia.

Mina too huffed in anger and left the garden.

Jungkook raised his hand in air and told all the guards present there to leave.

"Why,your grace? Wasn't this what you wanted? Me to leave this mansion?" Taehyung said and this time looking in Jungkook's eyes.

'Of course but something is off.' Jungkook thought to himself.

"Answer me!" Taehyung said.

"Didn't I tell you? I'll make your life hell.....so be prepare for the worst..... darling." Jungkook smirked and Taehyung felt uncomfortableness after hearing that pet name.

"You disgust me.... don't you want Mina to be the future queen?" Taehyung said with a chuckle and Jungkook's panic self was clear after hearing that.

"You think I don't know about that little dirty plan of you both? Ruining your own son's life ....how you feel, your grace...?" Taehyung boldly said.

Jungkook came closer abd grabbed Taehyung's jaw a little much harshly. Their breaths fanning over each other's face.

"I'm making my son's life......a barren hybrid like you ......you can never give my son what he wants.....what we call wants." Jungkook said in dark tone.

"If you think all Eunwoo want from me is a child then sorry, your grace ....I guess you've never been in love." Taehyung said at which Jungkook was loss of words.

"Who told you I can't give birth to his child? I can.....but he doesn't want me to because unlike you ......he cares for my life." Taehyung breathed in his next painful words because he didn't want to show Jungkook that how much pain he caused him.

Meanwhile Jungkook found himself getting lost in the purple oceanic eyes of that hybrid.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

Love y'all

Byeeeee ~~

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜