60

Months passed,sure the journey was tough for everyone but toughest for Taehyung and Jungkook. But they showed that they were strongest as long as they've each other.

Taehyung gave the crown to Jungkook with all custom. Sure the crown wasn't a kid thing so anyone could give crown to anyone whenever they wants to but everyone wanted Jungkook to be their king again,they had no problem with Taehyung but they all had an attachment with Jungkook and Jungkook was so emotional after that.

Eunwoo opened his own bakery with Sri,his boyfriend. Yes, Eunwoo and Sri were dating each other for momths now and they both were happy with each other.

Hoseok and Serena were living in the mansion along with everyone. Jungkook found the mansion more lively.

"Noo! You're not GOING with me in these clothes!" Taehyung whined and Jungkook pouted. Jungkook surely had learnt many things with Taehyung.

"What's wrong with my clothes?" Jungkook said.

"You're not going in a hanbok with me! We're going to amusement park and I want you to dress casual!" Taehyung whined.

"It is casual! It is our culture and----" Taehyung cut off Jungkook in middle.

"I know I know! But you're going to wear the clothes I'm choosing for you." Taehyung said and picked the clothes from the bed and threw them over Jungkook's direction who caught them.

"Babe,I never wore such type of clothes." Jungkook complained but Taehyung just showed his eyes to him and that was enough for Jungkook to mumble angrily and take off his hanbok to wear the clothes which Taehyung had chose.

An idea came in Jungkook's mind as he smirked. He took off his hanbok leaving himself only in boxers.

"Babe,help me....I don't know how to wear these clothes." Jungkook whispered near Taehyung's ears at which Taehyung got sudden shivers.

Taehyung turned around to see an almost naked Jungkook. Without any shame, Taehyung smirked as he checked Jungkook out.

"See....so shameless, checking an almost naked man." Jungkook said as he pulled Taehyung by grabbing his waist.

"What can I do when the man in front of me is this much sexy." Taehyung mumbled near Jungkook's lips as his hands trailed down to Jungkook's chest.

"You make me wet and hard, Jungkook." Taehyung said as he kissed and sucked Jungkook's adam apple at which Jungkook moaned.

"Fuck....." Jungkook moaned as Taehyung's hands grabbed his clothed dick and gave it a few soft strokes.

Jungkook's hands went inside Taehyung's pants as he grabbed Taehyung's bare ass cheeks and squeezed them.

"Wait a minute,baby." Taehyung said and took Jungkook's hands out from his pants.

"We don't wanna get late now.....do we?" Taehyung said with an innocent yet mischievous smile on his face.

"Wear them and I'm waiting for you outside." Taehyung said leaving an astonished and hard Jungkook behind.

"Taehyung,you can't do this to me!" Jungkook frustratingly said but he had no choice. He hated when Taehyung teased him like that.

When Jungkook came out from his chamber in casual clothes, everyone in the mansion had their eyes widen.

"Oh my! Hold me eomma before I faint." Taehyung dramatically said to Serena who chuckled.

"Hobi,baby I'm giving you divorce. This trueblood has stolen my heart." Serena said making everyone laugh except Jungkook and Hoseok. Jungkook was fucking shy and Hoseok wasn't happy with the joke as he whined and came closer to Serena.