31

Jungkook gently made Taehyung let go his cheek which he was holding, Jungkook saw the fingerprints over Taehyung's cheeks making him feel something which he was himself didn't know what it was.

Taehyung hated it,he wanted to seek for more comfort as his omega side was kicking in but he believed that Jungkook was the reason of this all.

"Who?" Just a simple question from Jungkook and Taehyung started laughing like a crazy person.

"Who? So you care now? Oh my! Y-your son did this. Are you happy now, Jungkook?" Taehyung said between his tears and laugh and Jungkook clenched his fist at the disrespect.

"No one dared to call me by my name, Taehyung." Jungkook said in an angry tone.

"And how many people's lives you made hell?" Taehyung asked making Jungkook go silent.

Jungkook knew that he never dared to hurt a bird who's innocent. He punished those who were guilty.

"Exactly,this is your answer." Taehyung said and wiped his tears. He then stood up from the ground so Jungkook too.

"I told Eunwoo everything." Taehyung said and Jungkook's eyes widened in panic. He looked at Taehyung with panic all over his face.

"W-why are you shocked and panic? Your beloved s-son believed you. He fucking slapped me for lying! Can you believe it!?" Taehyung shouted and Jungkook just stood there with mix emotions.

"I told you, didn't I? No one's gonna believe you......they all have blind faith on me." Jungkook said and Taehyung just bit his lower lip to stop his urge of punching Jungkook.

But their moment was interrupted by the presence of Eunwoo. Jungkook sighed and looked at Eunwoo.

"Eunwoo,what's this? This is what I taught you? Abusing your partner?" Jungkook sternly said and Taehyung was amazed by the fake personality of Jungkook which he just pulled out.

"Dad,you don't know what he said." Eunwoo said and Jungkook looked at Taehyung whose eyes were glowing purple.

"What he said?" Jungkook asked and with the most ashamed self, Eunwoo told Jungkook everything.

"Still, slapping someone isn't the answer. Take him to a doctor and check if his mental health is okay." Jungkook said and patted Eunwoo's shoulder before leaving.

"Look how forgiving my father is, Taehyung. Even after knowing your dirty deeds he just told me to take you to a doctor." Eunwoo said and Taehyung wasn't having more bullshit.

"I've my patience level,you know that?" Taehyung said and that came out as a growl.

"And? What are you gonna do? Accept your mistake and apologize to father ,I'll think to forget about this." Eunwoo said.

"I,Kim Taehyung,will never apologize to a filthy father like yours." Taehyung growled and Eunwoo's eyes glowed orange after hearing the disrespect of his father.

Eunwoo was going to slap Taehyung but Taehyung grabbed his hand and twisted it making Eunwoo whimper in pain.

"I've limits Eun....." Taehyung's hybrid self was in control. He let go Eunwoo's hand and before Eunwoo could say anything,he ran in full speed.

Taehyung didn't know where his legs were taking him.

Meanwhile.....

"Lucia,hold on. Breath please!" Jungkook said but she was just smiling with her slow breathing.

Eunwoo arrived there too holding his hand which Taehyung twisted.

"What happened dad?" Eunwoo asked.

"Eun....my son,mom loves you....." She said and a cry left from Eunwoo's mouth when he understood the situation.

He quickly hugged Lucia as his eyes teared up.

"Eomma,I'll bring a doctor....please hold on." Eunwoo cried and as he was going to stand up, Lucia grabbed his hand.

"N-no *cough*....m-my moon goddess wa--wants me now. Sh-she needs m-me--." Lucia smiled and Eunwoo just cried helplessly.

"I--I wanna have some *cough* some words alone with your fa-father." Lucia said and after convincing Eunwoo a lot,he left Jungkook and Lucia alone to talk.

"Y-your gr-grace.....take care of Taehyung..." Lucia said and Jungkook gave her a look of confusion.

"You should tell this to Eunwoo,dear." Jungkook said and Lucia shooked her head with a painful smile.

"H-history is repeating itself......but this time ....... it'll take hybrids from us..... save them, Jungkook...." Lucia mumbled.

"Lucia what are you saying?" Jungkook asked while holding Lucia's hand.

"Enemies are ....... they'll wipe the existence of hybrids...... Taehyung isn't a normal hybrid........omegian vampires are blessing..... they're rare and in this world.......the only remaining omegian vampire is Taehyung..." Lucia said .

"E-eunwoo was a source for tha-that key....... you're t-the lock " Lucia said.

"Red m-moon.....he hel-helped y--yo---you....I'm not angry nor sad......this is your fate.......d-do not bre-break him. For peace of this world,we need him---he---- h--" she couldn't complete her words and with a smile and tears in her eyes,her body turned into small petals of flowers.

For the first time in his life, Jungkook saw someone's body turning into the petal of flowers. She was an Angel.

Jungkook went out and when Eunwoo saw Jungkook walking out alone, he fell on his knees and cried his heart out.

The whole mansion was sad.

The news of death of queen Lucia spread like a wildfire. Every single creature cried in agony because she was such a brave queen.

Jungkook was in his deep thoughts. He was concluding whatever Lucia said.

"Enemies....what she meant by that?" Jungkook mumbled and then suddenly out of topic his mind diverted towards Taehyung.

Don't know why but Jungkook was regretting many things.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Most boring chapter so not gonna ask if you enjoyed this chapter. But this chapter was needed 😩

Love y'all

Byeeeee

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Don't give up because you matter ❤️