65 [M]

(A/n: surprise bishes👁️👄👁️ this is M and I'll put warning from where it's gonna start.....so if any of  you is uncomfortable,you can skip. *Ik none will!*)

The preganancy period was hard for Taehyung, specially the second trimester. He continuously felt nauseous as he threw out whatever he ate.

But he was thankful that Jungkook was always by his side. The family was loving and careful with him. But he was frustrated because they were putting too much restrictions for his safety.

Taehyung was now six month pregnant and many things were bothering him. He didn't like the way his body changed because it was making him irritate.

His morning sickness was good now and he was grateful for that. Taehyung sighed for the tenth time as he prayed to God that Jungkook won't come in the room unannounced.

Taehyung took off his shirt and threw it on the floor and when he was going to wear another one,he felt a pair of arms around his bare belly.

"What an inviting sight,darling." Jungkook whisperd near Taehyung's ear making shivers run down through his spine.

"Let me wear my clothes." Taehyung said quickly hiding his upper body at which Jungkook frowned.

"Are you insecure about your body,love? Why are you hiding it?" Jungkook said as he made Taehyung look at him.

"Insecure? And me? Think before speaking at least! Even if my teeth fall off,I become bald and I grow seven legs......I won't be insecure about my body!" Taehyung said and rolled his eyes.

Jungkook cooed and quickly pecked Taehyung's nose who scrunched it up making Jungkook kiss it one more time.

"Then why are you hiding yourself from me, Tae?" Jungkook's asked and he saw how Taehyung's face went all red.

"Can you just give me a little bit privacy? I'm really not comfortable...." Taehyung pouted.

"No baby. I wanna know what's making you uncomfortable around me." Jungkook stubbornly said and Taehyung glared at Jungkook.

"You can punch me all you want but I'm not letting you go before you tell me." Jungkook said.

"Oh god! Do you know how much you're annoying me right now?" Taehyung said, trying to escape towards the bathroom but Jungkook quickly pulled him back.

"Thnx babe,I'll take it as a compliment but you need to tell me. Say whatever you want but I wanna know what's making you uncomfortable around me....me!" Jungkook said,he was finding it hard to believe that his husband was uncomfortable about something in front of him.

"Ughh! So annoying.....fine! It's .....it's just I feel so much horny just by looking at y-you!" Taehyung said, blushing because he lied perfectly. It wasn't a whole lie but not the whole truth also.

"You repeated words and stuttererd,means you're nervous about something or you've done something wrong or you broke some flower pots again or you just lied to me." Jungkook said and Taehyung starred at him with wide eyes.

'Why he knows me so well?' Taehyung thought.

"Fine!" Taehyung shouted,done with Jungkook's overprotective and clingy behaviour.

"Th-this is what I'm not liking!" Taehyung said, letting his shirt fall on the ground.

"You're not liking your shirt falling on the ground?" Jungkook dumbly asked and Taehyung wanted to cry now.