67 [END]

(A/n: I'm not crying, you are ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)

20 years later::::::::

"Eomma! Appa is again not letting me go to her house." 24 years old Taegguk said at which Taehyung glared at Jungkook.

"Darling, she's gonna get in trouble....I'm telling you!" Jungkook said and Taehyung looked at Taegguk, ignoring Jungkook.

"You've my permission, sweetheart so go and have fun with your girlfriend." Taehyung said at which Taegguk kissed Taehyung's cheeks.

"Love you eomma!" Taegguk said while running outside but stopped over her tracks and turned back to see his father sulking while her mother ignoring him.

"And appa! She's gonna be the next queen of this crown. Two queens will rule this crown." Taegguk said and ran out making Jungkook smile and shook his head.

"She has grown up.....I miss my little Taegguk." Jungkook said.

"Appa.....Taegguk again left wearing my sneakers!" Their second oldest son,Jungtae complained.

Remember Taehyung being pregnant after 4 years of having Taegguk? Yes,they had Jungtae after Taegguk and he was a vampire too.

"It's ok,Jungie. Buy yourself new one...." Taehyung said and Jungtae huffed.

"Appa...." He whined and as you can see,he was a dad's boy. Jungkook sighed.

"I'll talk to her,ok? You're getting late for your college." Jungkook said and Jungtae whined and walked towards Taehyung.

"I'm not going to scold her." Taehyung said knowing very well what Jungtae wanted him to do.

"Eomma.....she only listens to you." Jungtae said.

"Like you listen to your father only?" Taehyung said and Jungtae felt defeated.

"Son, come here.....I'll scold her but you are getting late now." Jungkook said and Jungtae walked away with a gloomy face.

"Eoommaaaa~~~" and here comes the youngest children, Soobin.

"Soobin, you're skipping school today again?" Taehyung asked sternly making him sweat.

"Eomma.....Yeonjun called me and we have an important discussion. Very important!" Soobin said but soon winced in pain as Taehyung twisted his ears.

"Ouch!!" Jungkook said.

"Oh,you see Binnie? Action is happening here but reaction is there." Taehyung said in a sarcastic tone.

"Eomma,hurts!" Soobin said and Taehyung let go him.

"I'll be home soon!" Soobin said running out before Taehyung could say something more.

Soobin was 17 years old,also a dominant vampire who was already in love with a human named Yeonjun.

"You spoiled my all kids!" Taehyung shouted at Jungkook who smiled and pulled Taehyung in a kiss.

"I'm still angry at you." Taehyung said but who he was to ignore that handsome yet cute face in front of him.

"I wanna fuck you so bad." Jungkook said and Taehyung felt himself getting horny in Jungkook's hold.

"I forgot my--oh my! Your well grown kids live in this house too!" Taehyung and Jungkook heard Taegguk saying.

Taehyung tried to push Jungkook away but Jungkook pulled him closer.