54

As days passed,the matter about rouges and traitors seemed to calm down. Jungkook was relieved when Taehyung understood him and didn't go with Jungkook in the forest that night.

Taehyung was now 5 months pregnant and he was happy as he was able to eat anything he wanted without ahy fear. His cravings weren't weird but not that good too.

Jungkook loved spending the quality time with Taehyung. He never thought that he would be able to love anyone this much dearly especially a hybrid after whatever had happened to him and his family.

Meanwhile Taehyung also started realising that how much he loved Jungkook.....at first he thought it's just because of mate bond but it wasn't the matter anymore.

He literally cried that night when Jungkook came back to mansion from forest with a small injury over his arm.

He couldn't see Jungkook in pain. The painful past was long forgotten by Taehyung because he loved the present he was living in.

Taehyung wasn't blind not to notice how Jungkook's eyes used to sparkle like they're holding an entire galaxy in them whenever they saw Taehyung.

"Kookie?" Taehyung called out Jungkook who was loving stroking Taehyung's hairs. Taehyung was sitting between Jungkook's legs as his back resting over Jungkook's hard chest comfortably.

"Yes, my queen?" Jungkook teased Taehyung watching him go red.

"Don't call me your queen when you haven't even proposed me." Taehyung pouted.

"You never told me that you love me so I can't propose a person who doesn't love me." Jungkook said with a smile. Both of them knew that it was a white lie because it could easily be seen that how much Taehyung loved Jungkook already.

"Fine.....I'm gonna find someone else.'' Taehyung said while making a frustrated face.

"I'm kidding,just tell me you love me when you think I deserve those words. I'll marry you and make you my queen,no matter what." Jungkook said snuggling into Taehyung's neck who giggled.

"Oh baby,I would die happily to see you giggling all the time." Jungkook whispered and Taehyung closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's arm which were resting over his belly.

"I'm so ha-happy with you, Kookie....." Taehyung finally said as tears gathered in his eyes.

"I never thought of a life like this and that too with you.......I ..... It's just don't feel right." Taehyung mumbled.

"What doesn't feel right?" Jungkook softly asked.

"Th-that I'm happy......I Just can't believe it. It seems like a dream to me." Taehyung said as his eyes didn't let those upcoming tears fall.

"You're so strong Taehyung.......and you deserve every ounce of happiness. It's me.....who don't deserve-" Taehyung cut off Jungkook.

"Don't you dare to say it, Jungkook. You've suffered a lot....more than me,more than anyone can imagine." Taehyung said,anger clearly visible in his voice because of what Jungkook was going to say.

"We both deserve happiness and we're having it. I'm your happiness and you're mi...mine?" Taehyung paused while saying "mine" but when ye saod,he smiled satisfyingly.

"Who said you're my happiness?" Jungkook teased Taehyung at which Taehyung swayed his head forward and then with a force slammed it back towards Jungkook's face.