29

"Did you see Taehyung? I can't find him anywhere." Lucia asked to Mina who looked at her.

"Yeah,he said he's going to his friend's house." Mina said and walked in her room. She then saw Eunwoo waking up.

"Urgh...." Eunwoo woke up and he searched for Taehyung but freaked out when he saw that he was in Mina's room.

"W-what I'm doing here?" Eunwoo asked.

"You were too tired last night and you ended up here......*sigh* don't worry,I was sleeping in another room." Mina lied but Eunwoo breathed out in relief.

"Where's Taehyung?" Eunwoo asked at which Mina clenched her fist.

"To his friend's house." With that Mina walked out,not wanting to answer more questions related to Taehyung.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" Mina screamed loudly when she was all alone because of frustration. She hated Taehyung but she smirked knowing very well that he must be dead by now because a true blood on the red moon night is a pure beast.

"I'm sorry uncle.....but I'd to do that. Hope your image won't ruin." She smirked to herself.

Meanwhile.....

Jungkook woke up and surprisingly he didn't felt any pain which he used to feel after red moon. Jungkook was taken back when he found himself on the ground and he heard some sounds coming from his chamber.

Jungkook stumbled over his steps and when looked at the corner of his chamber,he saw a figure crying in the corner,arms wrapped around its knees and the figure was shaking.

Jungkook thought he was hallucinating but then a very familiar scent hit his nose. Jungkook slowly approached to the figure and the sobbing sound increased.

The images of the last night hit his mind and he stumbled over his steps and fell on the ground,eyes widening in shock.

Taehyung slowly raised his head and looked at Jungkook with pure disgust and hatered. Jungkook could see it,he could feel it.

No one shared any word as the chamber filled with Taehyung's cries and Jungkook's regret of his actions. Jungkook remembered that how much he tried to fight with his demon but in the end,he gave up.

Taehyung somehow stood up as his legs were shaking because of the rough night, Jungkook saw it. He saw how Taehyung's body was trembling.

Taehyung had covered his body with bedsheet which also had some stains of blood on it. Taehyung tried to walk but he ended up falling down.

Jungkook's instict made him act quickly and he was going to hold Taehyung but Taehyung's voice startled him.

"Stay at your place!" Taehyung ordered,voice holding so much authority. Jungkook never listened to anyone's order but that time he himself didn't know what happened to him.

"Fucking don't touch me,you piece of filth." Taehyung said,eyes getting dark.

Jungkook gritted his teeth at the disrespect. No one dared to talk to him like that.

"Mind your language." Jungkook said and he heard a sarcastic laugh from Taehyung.

"Oh really? I should mind my language.....yeah.....what about you!? What you did to me!?" Taehyung suddenly burst out into cries.