52

The next day Taehyung woke up,he found himself in fresh clothes and comfortable in the warmth. His head was resting on Jungkook's muscled arm as his arms wrapped around Jungkook's chest.

Taehyung starred at Jungkook for few seconds and the looked at the window, outside.

He had realised that how much Jungkook loved him that he was willing to do anything for him. Taehyung knew that he was testing Jungkook's love so much at this rate but he also knew that Jungkook didn't mind.

"Ah!" Taehyung winced in pain at which Jungkook's ear became alert and he quickly opened his eyes wide open.

"What's happening?" Jungkook quickly asked, sitting on the bed.

"I.....shh,wait." Taehyung said as he grabbed Jungkook's hand and put them over his belly.

Jungkook's eyes widened and a smile appeared when he felt the baby kick.  He glanced at Taehyung who was already looking at him.

"Isn't it too early for it to kick?" Jungkook asked.

"Whose fucking blood he has?" Taehyung angrily said as he rolled his eyes and pushed Jungkook's hand away.

"Wh-"

"I'm not letting you touch me and my baby again! You don't care about this precious moment." Taehyung angrily grumbled and rolled ok the bed to have more comfortable position to sleep again.

"Are you hungry?" Jungkook asked with a cheeky smile.

"Of course! What you think I would after the last night?" Taehyung said loudly.

"I mean food type of hungry." Jungkook smirked and it took Taehyung a lot of time to comprehend Jungkook's words but soon throw a pillow over him.

"I meant the food! Ahh! You hurt my brain. Bitch,blood sucker." Taehyung mumbled.

If it was someone else then Jungkook had beheaded them by now fir disrespecting him but what he could do? He had started loving a certain hybrid more than anything.

With a shook, Jungkook walked out from the chamber.

" I WiLL nEvEr lOve anYonE beCaUsE it mAkEs us WeAK." Jungkook saw Yoongi mimicking him.

"You know what? I'm only soft for him. I'm your king so you better respect me." Jungkook growled at Yoongi who sighed in little bit submission.

"Ok,I'm leaving." Yoongi grumpily said and left.

Jungkook went in kitchen and started preparing something for Taehyung.

"Your grace, I can make food for him." Ji-eun said.

"No, Ji-eun. I can't trust anyone after that incident. I'll be doing this from now on so don't make me repeat again." Jungkook said and Ji-eun just starred Jungkook.

"What the..." Jungkook whispered as his eyes widened when he saw the blue shade in Ji-eun's eyes.

Ji-eun was a vampire and it was impossible for her to have blue shade in her eyes. She was summoned.

Ji-eun quickly pulled out a silver sharp knife with a green substance over it which was surely poison.

She suddenly attacked Jungkook who quickly dodged it off. She growled like maniac and ran towards Jungkook but soon the guards caught her and shot her in her stomach with a silver bullet making her fall on her knees.

"Who send you." Jungkook growled.

"Hahahaha! Everything is already done. You can do nothing now." Ji-eun gasped for air.

"History will repeat itself. It killed vampires, it'll remove hybrids, humans, everyone! Vampires and witches will rule this world--hak!" She coughed out black blood.

"M-my lord..... y-your gr-grace....save me." Ji-eun cried as her eyes went back to their normal colour.

"Ji-eun,tell me what happened with you?" Jungkook asked.

"Y-your gr-grace,they are in numbers..... they've entered in territories.....tr-traitors this ti-time too....."

"They have summoned no-normal creatures.... they've witches with them! They're planning t-to attack when i----"  Ji-eun couldn't complete her sentence as a silver bullet penetrated through her head making her fall dead on the ground.

"Oh my!" Namjoon whispered at the information.

"Namjoon,secure the border line. If they'll summon our guards,then it'll be a problem." Jungkook mumbled.

"Yoongi? We'll be going tonight to the forest. I can feel that something is going on there. Prepare a strong magic circle so no one can break it." Jungkook said and Yoongi nodded.

"Royal guard, train over thousand soldiers for tonight. We've to do this immediately." Jungkook ordered as the royal guard bowed and left quickly.

Jungkook sighed heavily and when he was going to back to the kitchen,he noticed Taehyung standing there with a face which wanted to ask many questions.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"I saw everything, Jungkook. They want me after all so I should go there with you tonight." Taehyung said at which Jungkook quickly looked at Taehyung in eyes.

"Are you out of your mind!? I'm not letting you go there!" Jungkook shouted,he didn't mean to but he was too much stressed.

"Don't shout at me when you fricking have marked me!" Taehyung shouted in more loud tone.

"And I'm not weak ,I'm strong..... strong enough to end all those fuckers who are planning this." Taehyung said.

"I know you're strong but you're pregnant -" Taehyung cut off Jungkook in middle.

"And that doesn't make me weak but more powerful. I know my body,not you." Taehyung argued.

"I don't wanna fight...... you're not going there,that's it." Jungkook said.

"You're no one to stop me. I'm the future king too and I've all rights to make sure my people are safe." Taehyung said.

"For that you've to be safe! Why are you not understanding!? It's more worse than it looks!" Jungkook shouted at Taehyung rudely this time which Taehyung didn't like.

"Now you're shouting at me?" Taehyung said in low voice but daring.

"You've left me no option! Stop acting like a brat and just listen what I say." Jungkook said,stressed about the situation.

"After all..... you're all like Eunwoo. Love me? Hahahaha! I'm not going to fall in this dirty trick of yours! Screw you!" Taehyung shouted and ran towards his chamber.

Jungkook deeply sighed.

"You ruined everything, Jungkook." Jungkook said to himself and went towards the kitchen.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

Byeeeeeee '~

Love y'all

I'm busy nowdays!!🤒

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜