64

"No hyung, please let me make this for Kookie." Taehyung said with a pout.

Taehyung wanted privacy with his hyungs and family only so they all shifted in the nearest mansion where there were no other extra noises and chaos.

Currently he was in the kitchen , whining that how he wanted to make lunch for Jungkook who was busy in work since morning.

"Tae,you don't know how to cook." Yoongi said at which Taehyung showed him puppy eyes.

"He's been busy for weeks now and I don't even get time to spend with him. It's so boring,hyung. Please let me do it." Taehyung said and before Yoongi could say more, Taehyung spoke up.

"You help me." Taehyung said and Yoongi just sighed.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung. Jimin has called me and he wants to ask something to me.....um.... Namjoon will help you." Yoongi said at which Taehyung smirked.

"My friend has good taste in men." Taehyung said at which Yoongi blushed and left.

Taehyung willingly left the college as he didn't want to go there anymore. He still studied his interests at home but overall,he never liked studying.

Currently Taehyung was trying to make fried rice for Jungkook with the help of Namjoon who himself wasn't a great chef.

"Hyung..... that's not how you cut onion." Taehyung said and Namjoon nervously scratched his nape.

"You see, Tae? I'm not good in this also.....and Seokjin and I've to go somewhere....I...it's important s...so." Namjoon was hesitant but Taehyung understood.

"It's ok, hyung. Please go and don't make Seokjin hyung wait. You tried to help me and that's enough for me." Taehyung said with a smile and Namjoon thanked him a lot of times before leaving.

Taehyung then took the help of internet but everything seemed so difficult.

"Cooking is more difficult than any subject." Taehyung pouted and that's when he saw his mother walking towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

"Eomma~~" Taehyung cutely called Serena who chocked on her water. She knew Taehyung wanted her help in cooking.

"Yes Hobi! Coming!" Serena quickly ran away, knowing very well that cooking with Taehyung was like inviting disasters.

"Eomma!!" Taehyung shouted but angrily pouted when no one came to help him.

"Everyone are mean....only Kookie is nice to me." Taehyung felt so heart broken that time. He wanted to cry at how everyone just left him.

"I don't need anyone's help! I can do it for my Kookie all alone!" Taehyung said and angrily made his way towards the rice cooker and started doing his work.

He was supposed to make lunch but it was already evening and Taehyung was so damn tired because no one even offered him a little bit help.

"Yes, and make sure to do an investment on it." Taehyung heard Jungkook talking to someone.

Taehyung got excited when he got to know that Jungkook was at home. Taehyung quickly served the fried rice and decorated it with some leaves of pasley.

Jungkook was so busy in the past weeks that he didn't even get to see Taehyung for a whole day sometimes. He missed Taehyung like crazy but his responsibilities came first.

Jungkook was happy as his work was almost done and that means he could spend his time with Taehyung.

As Jungkook was talking to Soyeon about the work, Taehyung's calm smell hit his nose which was coming from kitchen.