38

Taehyung was currently at his parent's house. Hoseok couldn't believe his ears when he heard Taehyung's explanatory. Meanwhile Serena was angry.

"How can your grace do this to my child?" She was furious,still not believing totally that whatever Taehyung was saying was truth.

"Serena.....I'm not taking your Grace's side but you know how important their bond is for the peace of this everyone." Hoseok said as he couldn't believe that the thing he used to think a myth was true.

"Screw their peace. My baby suffered enough! I'm not letting him go to that mansion again." Serena said and left Hoseok who sighed.

____________
____________

"Eunwoo, divorce Taehyung." Jungkook said at which Eunwoo sighed.

"I was going to do that a long time ago, dad but you stopped us. Now you're telling me to divorce him because you finally saw his true colours. He's so shameless.....so disgus-" Eunwoo couldn't complete his words as Jungkook glared at him.

"You know I don't like it when higher ranks treat weaker ranks like this. Even though all ranks are equal to me but still." Jungkook said at which Eunwoo apologized.

"Dad.....he literally is a disgrace. He's carrying someone's child and accusing you! How can you stay this calm?" Eunwoo said.

"Eunwoo! Time will tell everything but you're not going to do anything stupid. Now go and check over the patrolling area." Jungkook ordered at which Eunwoo bowed amd left.

Jungkook suddenly hallucinated Taehyung in front of him.

"You say I'm your mate and you care about me but look at you......you still can't tell anyone about the truth. Why so AFRAID, Jungkook?" Taehyung said and Jungkook just walked closer towards Taehyung but the image disappeared. After all, Jungkook was hallucinating.

"Agghh! Fuck fuck fuck!" Jungkook cursed. He felt so lonely. He felt like something was missing.

"Why the hell I'm missing him this much ....I can't put him in danger.....he's pregnant." Jungkook whispered and sighed heavily.

A week passed, Jungkook knew Taehyung was at his parent's house so he didn't dare to go there. But it was now getting unbearable. He wasn't able to stay in that mansion without Taehyung'. The walls of mansion were suffocating him.

Meanwhile.......

"Tae.....you can't carry this child. You've to do something faster before this child eats you up like a monster." Serena sajd and Taehyung felt hurt after hearing thise cruel words towards his unborn baby.

"Eomma..... don't call this baby monster......this baby is innocent." Taehyung said and Serena understood his motherly instincts.

"I know it's hurting you baby but you know very well that in the end,none of you will survive. You've to do something fast." Serena said and handed him a bottle of pills.

"These are safe,baby. They won't harm you..... please,be fine sweetheart." Serena said and caressed Taehyung's cheeks.

But before Taehyung could open the cap of bottle, Hoseok came out if nowhere and snatched it from Taehyung's hand.

"Stop it, Taehyung. These pills will kill you. You're pregnant with a trueblood's baby and these pills can't do anything to this baby but instead they'll attack your body." Hoseok said making Serena gasp.