57

Jungkook crawled towards Taehyung,still shocked of everything which happened so suddenly.

"Ta-tae? Pl-pplease don't close your eyes." Jungkook stuttererd badly,scared......scared to loose the most precious one to him.

"Ko...kook....I couldn't sa-save our ba-baby." Taehyung cried in pain as he panter hardly, looking down at the arrow which was still stuck to his chest.

"No no.... nothing happened to our baby! It is safe....but now, you've to stay strong and please sta-stay." Jungkook said. He sounded too much shaken by the events.

"I--I protected my--my people......th-they ar-are dumb to kill me,kook......they c-can not........can not break t-the link of this wo-world with moon goddes-" Taehyung coughed violently as blood came out from his mouth.

"Tae.... Taehyung!" Jungkook patted Taehyung's cheeks as Taehyung's eyes rolled back.

"No no!TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook screamed his lungs off as a tear fell from his barren eyes.

The dark clouds covered the sky as heavy thunderstorm began as soon as the tear of Jungkook met with the ground.

Jungkook didn't know what he was doing,why his eyes were suddenly stinging so much. He didn't know why he had his lover in his arm laying all pale ,numb and covered with blood.

"Don't leave m-me--!" Jungkook's demon and human,both merged now..... happening first time in history.

Taehyung panted hardly as he turned his eyes and saw how everything was frozen. Taehyung was confused but then his hoody eyes met with Jungkook's eyes.

A painful smile appeared in Taehyung's face when he saw the tear droplets on Jungkook's face.

"Y-you ar-are crying, ba--baby....." Taehyung mumbled and soon burst into tears too.

Jungkook touched his cheeks and he really was crying.

"L-look Darling.....I completed y-your promise... I'm crying be-because  of y-you! Yo-you are not fighting for me ......please.....please...stay with me.." Jungkook pleaded,voice heavy.

"I ne-never wanted to co-complete me that promise, Kookie......b-but I--I.....it's so painful!" Taehyung cried.

Jungkook's hand trembled as they touched the arrow and when he pulled out the arrow from his lover's chest, his lover wailed in pain.

"I--I wa-want to survive.....I don't wanna die.....sa-save me..." Taehyung mumbled,laying almost lifeless in Jungkook's hold as tears fell from his eyes.

Jungkook found himself the most helpless that time. The doctor's were all possessed and he had no one now to whom he could believe with Taehyung.

Jungkook's half human body was taken by his demon,fidgeting and trying to get control over Jungkook's whole body to destroy everyone who did this to his love.

Tears were falling from Jungkook's eyes but they weren't like normal ones. They weren't like how tears are supposed to be.....his eyes were shedding tears of blood.

Jungkook was feeling his bond weakening with Taehyung by every passing second.

"No no ...why don't y-you stay darli- tae?" Jungkook shooked Taehyung's body which was slowly becoming pale.

"W-why no-no on-one can sav-save me? I wa-want to spend my life with you. I'm being selfish b-but I wanna feel love ....we still have to marry....." Taehyung gasped between his words as it was becoming hard to breath.