40

Eunwoo was too much shocked after hearing what his dad had told him. He couldn't believe that Taehyung was his father's mate and now he started thinking that maybe whatever Taehyung said was true.

Taehyung was still unconscious as a day had passed making Jungkook worry too much. Serena cried when she heard what happened.

Hoseok was happy as Serena was fine but he was kinda worried about Taehyung's condition but he knew that Jungkook cared for him.

Jungkook was currently in the room where Taehyung was sleeping. Jungkook lovingly looked at the hybrid.

He couldn't believe that it was the same hybrid whom he tortured. Whom he hurt......it was the same hybrid.

Jungkook remembered the amount of tear Taehyung cried......the amount of pleadings he did in front of Jungkook. Jungkook felt his heart aching every second.

Jungkook gently traced his finger over Taehyung's face as he lovingly smiled. He himself couldn't believe that he really fell for someone and that someone too....a hybrid.....his son's husband but his mate.

"Dad....." Jungkook quickly stopped touching Taehyung's face and turned around to look a devasted Eunwoo standing there.

"*Sigh*......... Eunwoo." Jungkook breathed out. Eunwoo walked towards Jungkook and looked at Taehyung who was looking so pale and weak.

"I have something to ask---" Jungkook cut off Eunwoo.

"I know you have many questions right now.....and yeah,I wasn't joking but Taehyung is really my mate." Jungkook said,he was so embarassed and ashamed.

"But dad.....we vampires don't have mate. We mate whoever we want." Eunwoo confusingly asked.

"I'm a true blood. This was written in my fate since the day I was born.....these sufferings and everything." Jungkook said and Eunwoo gulped before asking the next question.

"I .....dad? I-is that ba-baby is really yours?" Eunwoo stuttererd badly and Jungkook wanted to scream that time.

Jungkook stayed silent. He didn't dare to say anything. It was hella embarassing.

"How?" Eunwoo's voice trembled as he understood what Jungkook meant by that silence.

"I'm sorry...." Jungkook said at which Eunwoo's eyes widened. He never saw his father this much vulnerable.

"Dad.... It's ok. I understand......yea,it's awkward and......b-but I believe you......" Eunwoo said ,not able to hold his tears anymore.

"I'm so sorry..... I-I will just disappear from your life after giving you this crown.....you love him and he--" Jungkook couldn't complete his sentence as Eunwoo hugged him tightly.

"You're my ideal,dad. I don't deserve this crown.....I just wanna continue live a normal life......he hates me......he said he hates me more than he hate you......" Eunwoo sobbed as Jungkook looked at Taehyung's sleeping face.

'how much you've suffered because of me....' Jungkook was blaming himself only.

"Dad.....mom used to tell me that how precious mate bond is......so..... please, forgive me..... just don't punish me..... I'll leave." Eunwoo cried and Jungkook felt so much pain after hearing his son's words.

"You're my child, Eunwoo.....I can't do that. I can't let you leave." Jungkook said as he gently wiped Eunwoo's tears.

"I promised everyone that I'll kill myself the day I'll be the reason of Taehyung's tears......so let me leave or let me complete my promise." Eunwoo said and Jungkook felt helpless that time.

Jungkook knew that how much a vampire's promise meant to him.....he smiled at Eunwoo amd kissed his forhead.

"You're free,my son. Do whatever you want......but you're always welcome to come back to me and cry in my embrace. I can't be like Lucia but I'm here for you." Jungkook said and Eunwoo smiled too.

Eunwoo then walked towards Taehyung and crouched down. He held Taehyung's hand and kissed them.

"Have a nice life, Tae...... you're free too." Eunwoo smiled and placed divorce papers under Taehyung's hands.

"Eunwoo--" Jungkook mumbled.

"I signed. Please,let him be free too. It's my last wish......he's tough and rough but only from outside." Eunwoo said to Jungkook.

"I know..." Jungkook whispered.

"Bye dad...." Eunwoo said.

"You'll stay at Sri 's." Jungkook said at which Eunwoo chuckled and nodded.

"Continue with your studies, become a successful man one day." Jungkook said.

"I'll surely open my own hotel." Eunwoo said and Jungkook smiled as he knew that it was Eunwoo's dream.

The departure was surely heartbreaking and Eunwoo admired how Jungkook's face showed those hurt expressions and that care but still.....his father's eyes were dry.

Eunwoo knew how much his father had suffered so he was like this today.

"Mom.....are you ashamed of me?" Eunwoo said while looking at the sky and wind started blowing, Eunwoo saw those purple petals of flowers waving along with wind.

Lucia used to say "these purple petals show an act of forgiveness. This means that your apology has been accepted."

Tears fell from Eunwoo's eyes while remembering those beautiful moments he shared with his mother but he knew that his mother was an Angel and he wasn't going to ashame his mother anymore.

__________

"He loves him....he cares for him. Our Taehyung will see it one day." Serena said,still memorizing how worried and angry Jungkook looked after seeing Taehyung's condition.

"Our son has been blessed with such a loving mate." Hoseok said.

"He still has to gain Taehyung's forgiveness though." Serena said while rolling her eyes at which Hoseok laughed and hugged her.

"Honey, he'll. Don't worry." Hoseok said while kissing Serena's forhead.

"But how he got to know about that sudden attack?" Serena asked.

"Maybe mate thing?" Hoseok shrugged but suddenly a bright light appeared and they saw a pale mam walking towards them.

"No shit Sherlock..... I fucking told him." The silver headed said while grumping.

"How's Serena? Ju-- fuck it. Your grace wanted to know." The man said.

"She's fine but are you a ......witch?" Hoseok asked as his eyes widened because male witches were rare and they never really helped vampires.

"Yes. I'm Min Yoongi,by the way." The silver headed introduced himself.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

Yoongi entry, finally!!!

And many things are solved in this chapter *whew!*

Anygays!! See you soon.

Byeeeeeee

Love y'all

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜