53

Jungkook went in Taehyung's chamber with a tray of food in his hands. Who will say he's the king? But he cared less because Taehyung meant everything to him now.

"Uhm...hey?"

'great! Make things more awkward!' Jungkook scolded himself .

Taehyung didn't glance at him which mafe Jungkook upset. He sat beside Taehyung on the bed with the tray of food on his lap.

"Eat up....." Jungkook said and took the spoon full of soup towards Taehyung's mouth who quickly turned it another side.

"I'm not hungry." Taehyung said and soon his stomach made a sound making Taehyung red in embarassment as Jungkook chuckled.

"I'm not feeding you,I'm feeding my baby.  The baby is hungry." Jungkook said and Taehyung didn't say anything, keep ignoring Jungkook.

"Darling..." Jungkook said and Taehyung felt tears in his eyes by that time.

"I didn't m-mean to compare you with Eunwoo but why you shouted at me?" The said with wobbly voice as Jungkook wiped his tears.

"It's ok, darling. But please don't say those words again......it hurts here." Jungkook said pointing at his chest.

"Myths say that vampires don't have heart." Taehyung pouted at which Jungkook smiled.

"Give me your hand." Jungkook softly said and Taehyung gave his hand to Jungkook. Jungkook slowly placed his hand over his heart.

"Can you feel it, darling?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung felt the heart beating fastly inside Jungkook's chest.

"It's beating too fast..." Taehyung mumbled.

"It's because you're here with me. You're touching me......my words maybe aren't honest all the time but my heart is." Jungkook mumbled and put the tray of food on the table beside the bed.

"Kookie......" Taehyung mumbled with a pout,tears threatening to fall.

Meanwhile Jungkook felt his heart exploding because of happiness and those painful memories. His mother used to call him Kookie.

"Yes...love." Jungkook said and caressed Taehyung's face gently.

"M-my heart beats louder too when you're around me....when you touch me.....when you kiss me." Taehyung finally confessed making Jungkook bit his lower lip from inside to stop his smile.

"But....I just don't find myself to say those words to you.....those specific three words." Taehyung said and Jungkook hold Taehyung's face between his palms.

"It's ok, darling. We've our whole life....and even if you'll ever leave me,I'll come to find you again and again." Jungkook said and Taehyung looked in Jungkook's eyes only to find honesty and truth in them.

"I can't live without you......my heart is badly attached to yours. My soul craves for you..... I am dying to be with you amd fulfill the things I always dreamt of...." Jungkook said and Taehyung then took Jungkook's hands in his.

"What you dreamt of?" Taehyung asked.

"I dreamt of a happy family......a normal life with my partner.... doing those every single thing which normal couples do for each other..." Jungkook said and as he felt his eyes showing emotions for the first time.

Taehyung saw the tears deep inside Jungkook's eyes. They were not visible,but they were there....deep inside his eyes.

"I'm not going to leave you......you love me and I think I do too.... I'll give you the lofe you dreamt of." Taehyung saod and pulled Jungkook into a kiss.