26

Was running away really a good option? Because Taehyung found everyone taking care of him now.

Not like Mina stopped picking on him but Eunwoo was always with Taehyung. Even though Taehyung didn't know why intentions of Mina but whenever Taehyung used to curse Mina,instead of yelling at him he used to listen it all.

Mina didn't have much time to make Eunwoo his. She was annoyed. She was angry. She was frustrated. She was irritated.

Taehyung was currently cooking the dinner for family as he wanted to. He didn't know much things but he really wanted to cook someone.

"I'm gonna die from hunger." Taehyung heard Mina and he really wanted to put poison in her dish but he was too young to go to jail.

With a sigh,he put on a smile and came with dishes in his hand.

When everyone were done with the dinner, Jungkook was the first one to stand up from his chair to go to his room.

And when Taehyung was going to bring some drinks from kitchen, Mina stretched her leg intentionally making Taehyung stumble over his steps.

Taehyung's eyes widened as he felt himself Falling forward,he tried to grab everything but nothing came in his hand.

He heard two names,one was his and other was "your grace!". Taehyung couldn't understand why they were calling for his father-in-law when he was falling.

But soon Taehyung closed his eyes and felt something hard yet soft under his head. Soon Taehyung heard someone's heart beating loudly under his face.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and looked up only to see Jungkook's face Inches apart from his.

Jungkook coughed but Taehyung didn't budge. Taehyung suddenly felt something hard under his hand and that's when he noticed that what he was holding.

Taehyung panicked and quickly removed his hand from Jungkook's crotch area and stood up abruptly while Eunwoo helped them.

"I-I'am sorry,your grace..." Taehyung bowed but without sharing any single word, Jungkook left to his chamber.

Taehyung surely heard Jungkook's heart beating so loud but why? Not like he was more panicked than Taehyung.

_____________
_____________

"Fuck! What's happening with you Jungkook!?" Jungkook punched the wall and that's when he heard a guard coming in.

"Your grace, queen want to meet you." The guard said and Jungkook allowed.

"Lucia,how you even managed to climb those terrible stairs? You could've told me and-" Lucia cut off Jungkook in middle.

"Your grace, next week is red moon." Lucia said.

"So? Wait ..... don't think that you're going to help me,dear." Jungkook sais knowing very well what Lucia meant.

Red moon.....comes once in a time span of 50 years, and trueblood vampires need someone to mate that time.

Last time Lucia was there to help Jungkook but this time,they both knew that Lucia wasn't able to help him.

"I can't see you in pain, y-your gr-grace..." Lucia sobbed and Jungkook hugged her while smiling.

"And I don't wanna hurt you,dear. I'll be okay." Jungkook said at which Lucia smiled.

"Your grace,no one would be able to stand against your pheromones." Lucia said making Jungkook sigh.

"I'll leave this mansion and go somewhere far. " Jungkook suggested which Lucia quickly denied.

"It's only one night, Lucia." Jungkook said.

"Your grace,but-----" Jungkook cut off Lucia in middle.

"No buts!" Jungkook sternly said.

"I'll come with you." Lucia said.
"No you can't,I'll end up hurting you." Jungkook said.

"Then we all will leave mansion and you'll stay in this mansion all alone." Lucia announced.

"No--"

"Please, your grace. Listen to me this time. We'll go in our second mansion and I'm missing that mansion so much. You know,my father gifted it to me. Eunwoo loves it too and Taehyung will see it for the first time too." Lucia said making Jungkook sigh.

"Ok, Lucia." Jungkook somehow agreed.

They didn't know that a certain someone eavesdropped their conversation and currently had a smirk.

_____________
_____________

Meanwhile, Taehyung was in a special room with Eunwoo. The only thing Taehyung saw there were Jungkook's portraits or family portraits.

"You wanna see our family photo album?" Eunwoo excitedly asked.

"Uhm...sure." Taehyung giggled and then Eunwoo started showing Taehyung the pictures.

Taehyung saw mostly Jungkook. In some,he was having a sword fight and some were his random pictures.

"Where are others? Like.... when they were kids?" Taehyung asked.

"Centuries ago, cameras weren't invented you dummy!" Eunwoo said making Taehyung facepalm himself.

"Oh yeah, I forgot." Taehyung mumbled.

"By the way,did you noticed my baby picture?" Eunwoo asked and Taehyung felt guilty because he didn't.

"You're kidding me? There were mostly my pictures." Eunwoo complained with a pout.

"I..." Taehyung had nothing to say but he didn't wanna accept that he forgot to notice Eunwoo's pictures because he was busy admiring someone else.

A certain someone who still disgusts him.
A certain someone who did so wrong to him.
A certain someone who made him feel like he is unworthy.

"Tae,I really wanna apologise for everything I did....." Eunwoo said.

"Are you going to cry.....awee" Taehyung teased Eunwoo at which Eunwoo angrily pouted.

"Why they call me weak if I cry? Why they call me weak if I show my emotions? Only women have rights to show their emotions and cry?" Eunwoo asked and rested his head over Taehyung's lap who was sitting on the grass.

"I appreciate your this habit, Eun. Instead of suffering within yourself.....you always let your emotions out. At least you're not a coward who's afraid to show his tears because he has a mindset that people will take advantage of him." Taehyung said while looking at the dark sky which was looking beautiful with all those stars and a moon.

"Who's that "he"  whom you're talking about?" Eunwoo asked as Taehyung's hands stroked his hairs.

"No one..." Taehyung mumbled but he knew that that "he" was no one else but himself.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘 😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

Byeeeee ~~~

Love y'all

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜