66

Even though Taehyung was seven month pregnant now but for Jungkook he was extremely horny and that's how Jungkook ended fucking his mate senseless last night too. 

The next day when Taehyung woke up,he found himself all alone in the room. It was still early in the morning but Jungkook wasn't in the bed..

"Kook?" Taehyung called out and soon he felt his chest hurting because hoe Jungkook had sucked on it through the whole last night.

"Kook ....." Taehyung called again and when he got no response,many things started invading his mind and one of them was what if Jungkook left him.

Meanwhile Jungkook was busy talking with his mother-in-law.

"Ok,eomma... I'll tell that to Taehyung." Jungkook said.

"You know a fun fact? You really can call me eomma without hesitating because I'm older than you......it's just that my sufferings were very long until found Hoseok." Serena said at which Jungkook smiled at her.

"Thank you,eomma. And if you really think me as your son then please just call me by my name." Jungkook said at which Serena nodded.

Jungkook then walked inside his room and saw Taehyung crying his eyes out in the bed. He panicked and quickly went to him

"What happened, darling? Is your stomach hur--" Jungkook couldn't complete his sentence as a pillow hardly hit his face. .

"Ow--wait--" Jungkook tried to speak but Taehyung continued beating Jungkook with two pillows.

"I thought y-you left me. ...... don't love me anymore....." Taehyung confessed at which Jungkook looked at him with wide questioning eyes.

"Darling.... how can you even think about it? I'll die for you and yet.....I'm hurt" Jungkook said and Taehyung pouted feeling guilty.

"Anyways..... how's my little one doing?" Jungkook asked while lifting Taehyung's shirt a little bit revealing the seven month grown baby bump.

"It's doing great.." Taehyung giggled.

"I can't wait to see you." Jungkook said as he kissed Taehyung's belly and then kissed Taehyung.

"I love it when you kiss my tummy..... your lips feel so nice over my tummy." Taehyung said and what Jungkook needed more? He started showering Taehyung's belly with kisses.

"It tickles!" Taehyung giggled as he grabbed Jungkook's pouty lips with his fingers.

"You're so adorable." Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook's lips.

As days passed by , Taehyung and Jungkook got more excited to see their baby.

Jin had told Taehyung that his delivery would be anytime during the following week as
Taehyung was nine months pregnant now and not gonna lie,he was so afraid of sudden delivery.

And .....that's what happened. Taehyung was in the room, eating some strawberries as Jungkook was working on something sitting beside him when Taehyung felt the pain in his stomach.

"Kook....kook..." Taehyung gasped gaining Jungkook's attention. Jungkook quickly understood the situation as he saw pained expression all over Taehyung's face while holding his belly.

Jungkook quickly called for Yoongi, Seokjin and some nurses.

Without wasting anytime,they were there and Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand tightly as tears left his eyes.