14

"Taehyung,baby.....I've to go to border to check there." Eunwoo said and Taehyung pouted,not wanting Eunwoo to leave him.

"I'll be here soon....." Eunwoo said and Taehyung slowly nodded.

"I'll miss you...." Taehyung said as he wrapped his arms around Eunwoo's neck who chuckled and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's curvy waist.

"Me too.....I'll miss you so much.....so much." Eunwoo whispered near Taehyung's lips and soon captured them passionately.

"Aghh....." Taehyung moaned when Eunwoo's hand slipped inside Taehyung's boxers.

"I love you,baby." Eunwoo whispered and kissed Taehyung's neck. He slowly started giving wet kisses on Taehyung's neck who was a moaning mess.

"Eun..... you're turning me on." Taehyung moaned at which Eunwoo groped Taehyung's bare ass.

"You always turn me on but so sad......I've to leave now,my queen." Eunwoo said and bit on Taehyung's collarbones.

"You're not a king yet..." Taehyung said with a giggle at which Eunwoo chuckled and nodded.

"I'll be soon, you'll be my queen even though for this world you'll be a king." Eunwoo said and his words just turned on Taehyung more.

"You're a wet mess down here.....take shower before going to bed." Eunwoo teased and pushed Taehyung on the bed gently and with a teasy smile,he left their chamber.

"Eun!" Taehyung whined at the cruelty of his husband.

"Such an evil husband I've." Taehyung pouted and took a bathrobe before going to bathroom to wash himself up.

Taehyung totally forgot about everything,it felt like that only he and Eunwoo leave in that mansion.

Taehyung was so happy from past week as Eunwoo was showing him a lot of affection like he wanted to after their marriage.

Taehyung wore the bathrobe as he walk out from the bathroom

(A/n: imagine his hair colour is black)

"Ah.....Eun literally bit hard..." Taehyung mumbled to himself when he saw the dark hickey placed over his collarbone by Eunwoo.

Taehyung traced his fingers over his collarbone but suddenly panicked when he felt someone's presence in his chamber.

"Who's there...." Taehyung said but no movement. Taehyung then saw a figure like thing behind the curtains.