61

"Yoongi! I need more lights here!" Namjoon shouted and Yoongi squinted his eyes because he was pissed now.

"I'm a witch not a fucking generator so you're using my magic for these decoration!" Yoongi angrily yelled.

"Hey there kitten! Won't you do it for Taehyung and his soon to be husband?" Jimin said at which Yoongi was more annoyed now.

The mansion was decorated beautiful as many people were invited,those who wants to can enter the boundaries but they can't enter in mansion as it was tightly secured.

Author was invited as vip along with her readers (🤣).

Head of every state were present there and Jackson was currently tired because of carrying all heavy stuff. He wanted to do it otherwise there were guards who offered him help but he refused.

"Welcome Eunwoo and Sri." Jimin said and welcomed the couple.

"I don't know why but it's kinda awkward." Eunwoo shyly mumbled.

"Your first crush is going to be your step mother,what can be more awkward?" Jimin said and started laughing.

"You were supposing to be Taehyung's child's father when you both got married but now ...... you're gonna have your sibling soon." Jimin said between his laughter.

Sri chuckled too but quickly stopped when Eunwoo glared at him.

"Who's top who's bottom?" Jimin smirked and both Eunwoo and Sri turned red.

"I-----that's our person life!" Eunwoo said and dragged Sri with him who bowed to Jimin before getting dragged.

"Ah! I should check up on my bestie." Jimin said and walked towards Taehyung's chamber.

Jimin was speechless when he saw the beauty in front of him. Taehyung was wearing a red hanbok looking so pretty in it.

The red colour was suiting him so well. He was looking like a soft red flower as the hanbok hugged his body so perfectly that anyone could loose their mind after seeing Taehyung in that.

"W-what happened? Am I looking that bad?" Taehyung asked quickly when he saw Jimin standing there and not saying anything.

"Are you kidding me! Oh my god! I can't believe my eyes! Have you put on make-up?" Jimin quickly asked when he noticed Taehyung's lips which were more red than they already were.

"Uh ....just a little bit. Eomma forced me." Taehyung pouted and Jimin was close to loose his conscious.

"Kim Taehyung,let's make your life a fiction! How it sound "The famous bride aka Kim Taehyung ran away from his marriage with his best friend Jimin to secure their love" ??? Tell me how'-" Jimin couldn't complete his sentence when Taehyung hit him on his head hardly.

"Shut up Jimin! You know how horrible these two weeks were?? I couldn't see Jungkook....not even a single glance! Eomma told me that I've to follow this tradition....." Taehyung said, missing Jungkook more now.

"I wonder what Jungkook must be doing all these two weeks ......like I won't complain if he's jerking himself off while having thoughts about you--" Jimin's face was soon hit by a pillow.

"That filthy mouth of yours, Jimin! Oh my god!" Taehyung said as he was bright red.

"And only I can call him Jungkook!" Taehyung almost growled in possession.