11

Because of boredom, Taehyung was currently sleeping in the bed but he woke up with panicked face when he heard someone coming in his chamber.

Thinking it could be his father-in-law, Taehyung wanted to disappear but his all worries died down when he saw Eunwoo walking in.

"Eun...." Taehyung whispered and he wanted to hug Eunwoo but he was angry at him.

"Taehyung...." Eunwoo smiled and walked towards Taehyung and hugged him.

"Where were you, Eun..." Taehyung whispered trying his best to hold his emotions.

"You didn't know?" Eunwoo made a confused face at which Taehyung shooked his head.

"How the hell no one told you?" Eunwoo asked.

"Even your mom didn't know anything." Taehyung said making Eunwoo confused.

"You know I'm a vampire, Taehyung. On our wedding day, someone mixed drug in my drinks making me thirsty for blood. My demon was taking over me so I wasn't allowed to visit you unless the effect of drug was over." Eunwoo said and Taehyung gulped.

"But why didn't you tell me, Eun? I-I was so worried." Taehyung said,more like argued.

"I sent a maid to inform you!" Eunwoo said at which Taehyung sighed.

"But no one informed me, Eun! You know how much I was excited for our first wedding night!? You know how much scared I was!?" Taehyung didn't mean to shout but he couldn't control his emotions.

"Tae.....calm down,babe. I'm really sorry but I could've killed you at my that state....." Eunwoo said confused with Taehyung's sudden outburst.

"Eun..... don't leave me , please. If you need blood,just come to me..." Taehyung said while hugging Eunwoo tightly.

"I can't, Tae. You know very well that we vampires can't drink hybrids blood as long as we don't have a death wish. It's poisonous to us." Eunwoo said making Taehyung gasp.

"But that time when you gave me a hickey,there was my blood on your lips!" Taehyung glibly said.

"Shh..... drinking blood is different thing." Eunwoo said and he didn't need to explain Taehyung more as Taehyung was a half vampire himself.

"Only true blood vampires can drink it." Eunwoo said making Taehyung ask Eunwoo a question.

"Eunwoo.....what you think about your father?" Taehyung suddenly asked as his voice was shaken off.

"Hm? Why are you asking?" Eunwoo said.

"Just tell me." Taehyung said still hugging Eunwoo.

"Well.....as you can see,he's such a polite and gentle soul." Eunwoo said making Taehyung roll his eyes.

'polite? Gentle? My ass!' Taehyung thought but continued listening whatever Eunwoo was saying.

"He respects every single creature in this world not caring about their rank and status." Eunwoo said with a smile

'he literally called me disgusting because I'm a hybrid!' Taehyung wanted to yell but stayed quite.

"In short,he's just most respectable person in this world!" Eunwoo said exaggerating too much.

"Oh..." Taehyung didn't say anything because he knew that no one would beleive on him.

"Tell me,why you asked?" Eunwoo said.

"What if one day a hybrid comes to you and complains that your father tried to molest them?" Taehyung said at which Eunwoo quickly broke the hug as his eyes glowed orange.

"I'll kill them who will put such type of accusation on my father." Eunwoo said in a dead serious tone making Taehyung flinch.

"What if you love that person?" Taehyung asked in soft voice.

"Stop asking such type of questions, Taehyung! Why I even think about those things which never gonna happen?" Eunwoo angrily said making Taehyung sigh.

"You're right....let's just find another topic." Taehyung said and broadly smiled at Eunwoo who was fan of that smile.

"Why are you so adorable?" Eunwoo complained forgetting about his all anger as he pulled Taehyung in a kiss.

"We couldn't do anything on our wedding night." Eunwoo said with a pout at which Taehyung smirked and sneaked his arms around Eunwoo's neck.

"Second night is always an option." Taehyung said making Eunwoo blush at which Taehyung chuckled.

"Tsk....you can even do something with me? You're literally looking like a beetroot just because of my comment." Taehyung said and slightly pushed Eunwoo but the next moment,he was pushed on the bed .

Taehyung flipped around to see Eunwoo's eyes glowing orange in pure love and lust.

"What happened? Won't you unwrap your gift?" Taehyung said while slowly opening the traditional dress he was wearing, revealing his collarbones.

"Oh I would love to-" before Eunwoo could complete his sentence a loud crash sound could be heard from downstairs and then he heard Lucia's scream.

Eunwoo's eyes turned back to normal as he ran out from the chamber to look what happened.

Meanwhile Taehyung was hella worried too because Lucia's scream was loud enough to make him worry.

Taehyung was now half laying on the bed, Taehyung was going to dress himself properly to go downstairs and check what's wrong when a pain of hands stopped his actions and pushed him harshly on the bed.

"What happened? Won't you let me unwrap this gift of my son?" Taehyung saw the true blood standing in front of him with his bloody red eyes.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Hola lovelies 😘😘😘

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🌚💅

^^ this picture has my heart ಥ╭╮ಥ

Byeeeee~~

Love y'all

Don't give up because you matter ❤️

Boragays 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜