47

(A/n : the chapter can be boring but it's very important for future chapters. It holds so many informations so please don't ignore because I don't want y'all to shower me with questions in next chapters.ಥ‿ಥ)

The mansion felt living again now. After death of Lucia,the mansion had like lost its glare but after the news of Taehyung's preganancy and stay of Yoongi, Namjoon and Seokjin made that mansion again glare full.

"Taehyung's parents are coming today." Yoongi said , appearing in Jungkook's room out of nowhere.

"Have some respect. He's your future queen." Jungkook said making Yoongi roll his eyes.

"Show this attitude to others. We both know that we're like brothers and you're younger than me so you give me respect at first." Yoongi sarcastically said.

"I don't wanna fight. Anyways,why his parents are coming here?" Jungkook asked to Yoongi who shrugged his shoulders and disappeared.

"Stupid witch. Always gets disappear when I ask something important." Jungkook cursed Yoongi and walked out from his room after wearing hanbok.

He didn't hate wearing hanbok but he wants to wear casual clothes sometimes like humans and other creatures wore out of the mansion.

"Your grace, Sire Jackson Wang wants to talk to you. He said there's some strange activities going on recently." The guard said and Jungkook allowed Jackson to come in.

"Greetings, your grace." Jackson said as he bowed to Jungkook.

"What's the matter, Jackson?" Jungkook asked as he took seat on the chair of the separate personal meeting room.

"Be seated." Jungkook said and Jackson bowed before taking seat.

"Some strange activities have been captured in the cameras and drones near border of state. Other states are safe but our state .....I can't say the same." Jackson said and Jungkook frowned before looking at the footages.

"They're rouges but why they're here." Jungkook muttered.

"I couldn't trust anyone with this information so I directly came to you. Vampires are securing the first border, Gammas and betas are currently securing the second border and hybrids,humans are securing the last border." Jackson explained.

"Nice, Jackson. I appreciate the way you've secured the border lines but these rouges aren't in few numbers. You seeing these footprints?" Jungkook said and circled over a picture which had captured by drone.

"They're in thousands. We can't risk our state now, they're attacking here because I stay here--" Jungkook was cut off by Jackson.

"I'm so sorry for stopping you in middle,your grace but a hybrid heard one of the rouge's conversation when she was patrolling that area." Jackson said.

"That means few of them has already crossed the third line. How's she?" Jungkook asked at which Jackson hung his head down.

"We couldn't save her. She fought bravely and killed the rouge but that rouge had poisoned weapons with him and it killed her,not instantly but after few hours." Jackson said.

"I pray for her soul, provide her family every support you can. Any information she shared?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, she said that the rouges want omegian hybrid and we only know one which is his highness." Jackson said, calling Taehyung as his highness.